Default July/August 2016

Just starting a thread for the late july early august crowd. We just booked to come back home from july 26 till aug 4th. This will be my wife and I's 3rd trip to CN and cant be any happier to bo come back. We will be meeting some friends we met there on our first trip, as well as a few others we met on our 2nd trip. Couples has its way of bringing people together. We now have what seems like life long friends and travel buddies.

Who else is planning to be in Negril at the same time?

just made it under 200 days away. The time cant go by quick enough. So ready to be back home

We arrive on the 21st for 7 nights. So we overlap a smidge. This is my...oh my....I don't remember how many times I've been to CN. I'm guessing this is trip #6. Just love the place. Bringing my in-laws this time. Should be interesting!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

days are flying by now, but I know they will slow down when we finally arrive. we are at 148 days now till we are back on bloody bay and it can't come soon enough.

traveling to CN August 13th for 30th anniversary 123 days!

Howdy all! We (and some friends that will be at CN at the same time) are planning to do the One Love Pub Crawl on Sunday, August 28th 2016. We have a blast on the crawl! Please feel free to email us if you need info on it... Thanks!

We will be at CN 8/25-9/1...
    -Annaleis & Neil (Should be 1cat2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkangelsandprettyfreaks.com

Well with the activity on an August meetup blog, it looks like there will not be many of us there in August. "foxway86", what time do you arrive at MBJ? The wife and I get there around 11:00 am on the 13th.

Double digit dance for us started a couple days ago, so excited to have less than 100 days till we are back home in Jamaica. My wife and I are so ready to be back.

Finally booked. Aug 25- Sept 1

Booked for 8-25 to 9-1

down to 50 days till we return, we are so looking forward to this. Now if only I could just go to sleep and wake up when it is time to go. The closer the time gets the slower time seems to go. Tic Tock tic Tock

Booked July 8-16th! This will be out first time at CN. We have been to CSS, CSA and CTI but our last trip was to CSA in 2009.

Can't Wait!! July 10-17! ��

Less than a month away now, actually 26 days to go. Are we there yet, are we there yet?

Anyone going July 17-24?
    Shane and Shauna

Dwayne & Cheryl are visiting on the 18-24th. entering the it's so close I'm distracted stage or more accurately fully distracted-yay!

We are going July 24-29, first time in Jamaica! First trip since honeymoon 10 years ago. Very excited 😊