Default Petition-Please bring back the Couples Calendar

Will anyone else please sign my petition? I would really like Couples to put out a new Couples calendar next year, and every year thereafter. If proceeds go to Issa Trust, I am willing to pay quite a bit for one. My "Islands" calendar just isn't cutting it this year. Anyone else?

Count me in - I really miss the Couples Calendar

ya mon, been asking for a calendar for 2 years , since the last one, even a two sided poster calendar like in years past would surfuce

Yes...we would also love a Couples Calendar if it were made available.

I agree! I would love a Couples calendar! I'm also still waiting for the Couples cookbook - there was talk a couple years ago that they were going to put one out for sale. Never heard anymore about it................

Yes, yes, yes!!! I'd love another Couples calendar perhaps from guests shots.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

YES,YES,YES!! Would love to have the Couples calendar return!! PLEASE!!! Its for such a good cause !!

Helen & Paul, Fl.

2002 CSA, 2006 CSA, 2010, CSA, 2011 CSA, 2012 CSA, 2013 CSA, 2014 CSA, 2015 CSA, 2016 CSA, 2017 CSS/CSA, 2018 CSA, 2019 CSA, 2020 ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Yes, yes, yes!!! I'd love another Couples calendar perhaps from guests shots.

Love this idea, and they could bring back the Couples photo contest to encourage submissions! Its fun looking at other guests pics. My own are OK, I have a couple great shots, but I love to see different ones too.

.. A cook book would also be fun!

I'd buy a calendar!! I bought one the last time they made it, and should have bought 2 as I gave it to my wife for Christmas then had to suffer myself without one!

And I second the photo contest returning. Even if its not a contest, I liked being able to see all the pictures in one location. Makes not being there a little easier!
    _____
    CN 6/12
    CN 7/13
    Next Trip ???

I like the idea about tha calendar. I went to the Wal-Mart photo center and made my own. It was great to be able to use my own photos. My wife loved it

YES! I loved my Couples calendars in the past. We really missed not having one this year.

Just wondering if there is any update on the possibility of reintroducing the Couples calendar especially with the Holiday season coming upon us?!

Helen & Paul, Fl.

2002 CSA, 2006 CSA, 2010, CSA, 2011 CSA, 2012 CSA, 2013 CSA, 2014 CSA, 2015 CSA, 2016 CSA, 2017 CSS/CSA, 2018 CSA, 2019 CSA, 2020 ?????

Try posting your question on the Ask The Chief Romance Officer forum and you may get a better and quicker answer.

Quote Originally Posted by rckbert View Post
    Try posting your question on the Ask The Chief Romance Officer forum and you may get a better and quicker answer.
    Great idea, thanks.............DONE!!

Helen & Paul, Fl.

I also posted it on the ISSA Trust Foundation Forum