Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: May 2016

Default May 2016

Ok lets see whos going in May 2016. We will be there the 20th - 29 this will be our 7th trip to Tower isle And it its our home. Bill and Alice

Name:  sunset postcard.JPG
Views: 1799
Size:  107.3 KB

Name:  collage.jpg
Views: 1672
Size:  52.9 KB

We are trying CTI first time April 29 - May 7 (all previous stays were at CN); very much looking forward to coming to our heart' home - Al and Anita (kingmelon and cnsmitten)

Hello you will be there before us but if you have any questions just ask and ill do my best. like always I'm sure you will enjoy yourselves.

We will be returning for our 2nd trip to CTI April 30- May 7. We are looking forward to our stay!

I'm sure you will enjoy all it has to offer, again. It seems as thou a lot of people are going the first part of the month.

We're heading there too for our second time (29 -6)......
    Let's get this fall and winter over with asap!!!����

Our first time May 7 - 17. Would love to get some tips from the seasoned CTI folks.

Amy & Wes
    CSA - 2010, 2011, 2015
    CTI - 2016 Future

Three weeks before Xmas and I wish I was out on the island cookin in the sun with the breeze comin off the water and a gentle splash of water as it crashes on the rocks. Name:  DSC02497.JPG
Views: 1510
Size:  90.8 KB

We are going for our first time May 3-10. We went to CSA 2013, CSS 2014, CN 2015 and figured it just doesn't seem fair not to try all of the Couple Resorts before deciding our favorite. We have found that each one is unique and offers a little something different. I'm a beach bum and my husband dives so there is always something for both of us to enjoy. If anyone has any comments or tips, feel free to respond.

Staying 5/14 to 5/21. Look forward to meeting you all.
    David and Cathy
    CN 2012

Louise & Adrian from the UK - we will be in CTI from 13-27 May - look forward to maybe meeting some of you during our stay especially fellow CO lovers on the Island

First timers at CTI, Calin & Netty, Apr 30 -May 08

Quote Originally Posted by kingmelon View Post
    We are trying CTI first time April 29 - May 7 (all previous stays were at CN); very much looking forward to coming to our heart' home - Al and Anita (kingmelon and cnsmitten)
    Hi Al & Anita! We will be at CTI April 25-May 2, so we may run into each other. We have been to CN 4 times, and this will be our 4th time to CTI. They both have a small intimate resort vibe to them, which we really like, and I bet you will too.

We will go on our first trip to CTI May 3-10. We have visited the other three Couples Resorts & love them. I am concerned about the price increase for 2017 but we will see what CTI has to offer.

We have been to CSS and CN, however this will be our first trip to CTI. May 13-20

My husband and I will be there May 14-22nd to celebrate my 4th birthday this will be our second trip to CTI can't wait

Names: Robert and Sharon
    Ages: 54
    How many trips to Couples: 1st to CTI and 3rd to Couples
    Trip Dates: May 13-20
    Room Type: Deluxe Ocean
    Reason for trip: 35th wedding Anniversary
    Where you from: Georgia
    What you looking forward to: Peace and Quiet, the beach, the food, and the friends we will meet
    Will you go AN: Always a chance we will see you on the Island
    Drinks you're looking forward to: Pina Coladas, Vodka and tonic

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy737 View Post
    My husband and I will be there May 14-22nd to celebrate my 4th birthday this will be our second trip to CTI can't wait
    Tammy you sure are young to be married.

We will be at CTI May 5-13th then off to CSS until the 20th!! Will be many firsts for us. Will be our first trip together without the kids ever!!! Will be our first trip to couples our first time in Jamaica and also our first time outside the country!! Looking forward to having a great relaxing time there.

ian

Quote Originally Posted by rob40128 View Post
    tammy you sure are young to be married.
    lmao!

Default I can't wait!

We will be staying at CTI May 7-14, for my 25th birthday (and also for our belated honeymoon). This will be our first vacation together & our first trip out of the country. May can't get here soon enough! I'm ready for the beach!

We will be staying at CTI 14-21 four our Anniversary and to continue what is now hopefully an annual Jamaica vacation. We enjoy the freedom the island provides.

CTI: 2000
    CTI: 2015

First trip to CTI for my wife and I. May 7-15 for our 25th. Snow is melting here, but can't wait for the warmth of the Jamaica sun. Looking forward to the beach and island. See you soon, 8 weeks tomorrow.

Kimberley and David.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast