Thread: Trips from CSS

Default Trips from CSS

Hi looking for recommendations of any trips taken, we have done the water falls and did Bob Marleys home tour which was amazing !!
    Love to hear of any other recommendations

Bamboo rafting down the Martha Brae river.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

We did a day trip to Appleton Estate and had a good time.

We have done the Raft tour on the Martha Brae river and liked it. About half way between Coho Rios and Montego Bay.
    My niece did the zip line tour near Ocho Rios
    We have done Dolphin Cove and liked it.

Yes, we also did the Zion Bus tour to the Bob Marley Mausoleum and liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by rim1one View Post
    We did a day trip to Appleton Estate and had a good time.
    That's a pretty good hike from CSS.

Go to Scotchies and eat world-class jerk. Best chicken on that side of the island, best jerk pork on the island. Take a cab from CSS and buy lunch for your driver.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Jimpat1 -- I agree. We actually did it from CN but it is listed as an excursion on the Couples CSS site so I thought I would mention that it was a fun excursion. I do wonder how long it is round trip from CSS.

You HAVE to go to the Blue Hole. It's a short cab ride from CSS. We did it last time and LOVED it.
    Here is my video of our trip to the Blue Hole: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fq4-HXfDNk
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

e did the horseback trip and had a great time. We booked it from the tour desk. We used the one that starts with H.