Thread: Thanksgiving?

Default Thanksgiving?

We are planning trip to CSA over Thanksgiving, Will there be any special celebrations for the holiday?

We will also be there over Thanksgiving and would like to know if anything special is going to be going on!

I just did a quick search of this forum on the subject of Thanksgiving. Over the years the answer seems the same.

Thanksgiving is an American holiday that is not celebrated in Jamaica. From past posts over the years it seems like you should not expect anything special for Thanksgiving at Couples. On the other hand, I think every day is special at Couples. If you get there in time, maybe plan a little something special for yourselves. Dinner at Feathers maybe?

Enjoy your stay in paradise

Only 160 more days until we return to Couples.
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2022?

Thanks, Mad Jack! I was just reading up on the past Thanksgiving threads here as well. Looks like it will be just like we want it to be- another perfect day in paradise! Dinner at Feathers on Turkey Day.. brilliant! We are looking forward to enjoying the sun and sand without any of the snow and cold that we usually get back home in Utah for Thanksgiving! 68 more days!

This is great forum, I also be there over Thanksgiving and would like to know if anything special is going to be going on, So excited to enjoy the sun and sand.