Default Christmas Hatters 2015?

Haven't seen anything yet about December, 2015...Mememon??

Quote Originally Posted by Liz/David View Post
    Haven't seen anything yet about December, 2015...Mememon??
    Hey Liz, Vern and I will see you Dec. 19-26. Pick the day for the Hatters!
    Michelle

Hubby and I will be there December 11th-20th! This is my big graduation gift to my husband and for getting a big boy job but we will also be celebrating my birthday on the 15th!

We will be there Dec11-16 and then on to home at CSS. We are looking forward to checking out the Negril side after 3 trips to Ocho. 103 days to go

We had the honor of participating in the Christmas Hatters gathering a few years ago (2011 or 12 maybe?). It was a fun time.

We'll be at CSA this year December 11 - 19. If the Hatters' meet up on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday, we might just have to do the Trading Places thing that day! We'll pack our hats, just in case.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

We will be first time visitors to Jamaica and Couples Negril December 12 - 19. I have enjoyed reading so many wonderful comments about this resort and we can't wait for our trip! Looking forward to meeting and making some new friends!

Where are all the Christmas Hatters???? Carolyn? Tom? Larry? Debbie? Michelle? I am getting very worried about you all! Last Year Carolyn said she would be there this year. Getting worried something not good is happening!
    Meredith and I (Lou) will be there Dec 12th-19th! Cant Wait, but wont be the same without all our Hatter Friends!
    I Looked at most of all your profiles and most of you haven't been on the site for a long time! Praying for all of you that all is good!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by louroso1 View Post
    Where are all the Christmas Hatters???? Carolyn? Tom? Larry? Debbie? Michelle? I am getting very worried about you all! Last Year Carolyn said she would be there this year. Getting worried something not good is happening!
    Meredith and I (Lou) will be there Dec 12th-19th! Cant Wait, but wont be the same without all our Hatter Friends!
    I Looked at most of all your profiles and most of you haven't been on the site for a long time! Praying for all of you that all is good!!!!
    How about Wednesday, Dec. 23, 1:00 for the Christmas Hatters?
    83 days until we're home on Dec. 19!!

Michelle, the 23rd is fine with me. Why not have two, perhaps one on the 15th at 1:00 to accommodate the couples who are gone by the 23rd? --- Liz

Hey NeedBlueWater!!
    We will be at CN from Dec 12th thru 24th!!

Hiya, Deet!!! Good to see you are still around. We'll likely do a Trading Places trip over to CN on Wednesday, unless sand gravity takes over. We'll see.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by Liz/David View Post
    Michelle, the 23rd is fine with me. Why not have two, perhaps one on the 15th at 1:00 to accommodate the couples who are gone by the 23rd? --- Liz
    Good idea to have two, Dec 15 at 1:00 and Dec 23 at 1:00!!

Hi Louie and Meredith,
    Ok how about Wednesday, December 16th for the hatters party. We will be there Dec 8-22, so the 23 won't work for us. Melody and Tom will be there Dec. 12-24. Debbie and Larry will be absent this year. Debbie's mom passed away last week after a 2 month stay in the hospital. Bill is good and I'm half-way good. LOL Will that date work for everybody? Soooooo excited you're going to be there, Louie, because they have a way of cutting me off my Bob Marleys and I KNOW you'll have my back!!!~

Which one 15th or 16th???

Hello,

So glad you are just the way we like you Carolyn! Half-Way! lol. So sorry to hear about Debbie's Mom! So Sad Our hearts go out to her and her family! Meredith and I will make it any day that works for the majority. The Wednesday works best for those coming over from CSA to steal our Marley's. Meredith and I have a very busy schedule that week, but we will squeeze it in! Whatever day everyone agrees to, I will get there early and get the Bob Marley's lined up! We just have to make sure you make it to dinner!

You will appreciate that we named our new Welsh Corgi "Marley".!

We are so excited to see everyone. The Hatters hookup is the highlight to our trip! Great People, Great Weather and Great Drinks How could it get any better!

47 days!!!!!!!!

Hello,
    Remember to have TWO Christmas Hatters hookups; one for those who arrive early and one for those of us who don't arrive until Dec. 19th. We agree, really looking forward to Great People, Great Weather and Great Drinks!!

Hello,

So glad you are just the way we like you Carolyn! Half-Way! lol. So sorry to hear about Debbie's Mom! So Sad Our hearts go out to her and her family! Meredith and I will make it any day that works for the majority. The Wednesday works best for those coming over from CSA to steal our Marley's. Meredith and I have a very busy schedule that week, but we will squeeze it in! Whatever day everyone agrees to, I will get there early and get the Bob Marley's lined up! We just have to make sure you make it to dinner!

You will appreciate that we named our new Welsh Corgi "Marley".!

We are so excited to see everyone. The Hatters hookup is the highlight to our trip! Great People, Great Weather and Great Drinks How could it get any better!

47 days!!!!!!!!
    Last year it rained but it didn't slow us down. I do appreciate that you named your new puppy after my favorite drink. I haven't missed dinner yet but you know there is a first time for everything. Someone told one of the swim up bartenders last year that I got sick from the Bob Marleys. Melody asked me about it and Bill said I can tell you for sure that didn't happen, she went to the room, took a nap, got up and took a shower and I was good as new. When I woke up Bill asked me if I felt better and I told him I felt good when I laid down!!! I don't know what makes people start things like that, but it's all good.

Let's shoot for Wednesday December 16th at 1:00pm

Sounds Great! See everyone then!

We'll do our best to fit it into our "schedule". We typically don't schedule much. We need to see what sand gravity does.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

It sounds like a lot of fun, but as Carolyn said, we won't be able to make it this Dec. Could you all have a drink for Larry and I. I'll keep watching and try to remember to have a drink with you all. Maybe a few, been a rough year. We will miss you all

Wednesday, Dec 16th at 1:00 pm it is.
    I will try to put it on my schedule. It is pretty full right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deet1114 View Post
    Wednesday, Dec 16th at 1:00 pm it is.
    I will try to put it on my schedule. It is pretty full right now.
    Sounds like we'll have two...Wed, Dec 16 at 1:00 and Wed, Dec 23 at 1:00; really looking forward to seeing everyone!

We're doing the single-digit dance. See everyone in 7 days!