Default Options for Booking Vacations in the Future

I recently checked to see if I could book my vacation for 2017, and was very happy to see that rates are now available for 2017 (I will wait however to see if options such as resort credits for booking early come out this fall like in previous years)

My one disappointment was that the Love Away Plan was the only advanced payment possible. In previous years, there was an option for a $400 deposit and the remainder due 45 days before your vacation. This has been the option that I have been using for several years as I always book my vacation up to 18 months early.

Any chance of this option coming back?

Jenni

I did a sample booking and the $400 option was still available.

That's great to know - I guess I did not go through the booking process far enough

We are considering coming back to Couples for our 10th anniversary. We have always been to Swept Away and are thinking about doing 4 days at Sans Souci and 4 days at Negril. How is the best way to proceed? There doesn't seem to be an option in booking online for this, other than doing it separately.

Blog Entries

Hi bob2612,

I would suggest calling an agent and we can walk you through the reservations all at once so booking two separate reservations online is not necessary. Please give us a call at 800-COUPLES.

Hope to welcome you back soon,
    Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

I see the furthest you can book for is March of 2017, how often does it update to add months in, this way I can see the price to plan according with booking. Thanks Gelena

Blog Entries

Hi Gelena,

The reservations team will typically add more months in Jan/February. However, if we see requests coming in for reservations further out, we may consider releasing early. That said, if you call reservations, we will quote today's rates for your future trip. Then, once we issue the new rate and if it is less expensive than the one we quoted, you can call us and we will match it. Hope that helps!

Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts