Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Totally Naked

Default Totally Naked

In Wisconsin we have a brewery that makes some great beers. New Glaurus Brewery. Their most popular brew is Spotted Cow. A nice, crisp, farmhouse ale. They only sell their beer in Wisconsin. They also have Fat Squirrel Nut Brown, Moon Man Pale ale, and - for those of use on the AN side - a Totally Naked ale and Two Women lager. Imagine having drinking a beer Totally Naked with Two Women. I have done that on my boat. Not literally, but with the beer. Can't wait to get back to CN next February for the Super Bowl. Then I can drink totally naked (with my fiancé) and more than two women. And their S/Os. :-)

Another Wisconsin couple here, the Totally Naked is good, but have you tried Point Brewery's Nude Beach Wheat Ale?

Oh yeah...I'm from MN and love New Glarus! I cross the border every so often and stock up when I can. I've even made the trek to New Glarus to tour the brewery. Moon Man is one of my favorites. I recently had one called Scream IIPA which is awesome. I really like Fat Squirrel too, but I haven't seen it in stores for awhile.

But as you can see, the girlfriend's favorite is being totally naked, I mean drinking Totally Naked.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jamaican_junkie; July 21st, 2015 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom-n-Lori View Post
    Another Wisconsin couple here, the Totally Naked is good, but have you tried Point Brewery's Nude Beach Wheat Ale?
    I have not - I brew a lot of my own beer, so I don't buy too much anymore - my GF loves spotted cow, so we get that from time to time. I'll have to check out the Point beer. I love their Pale Ale.

Jamaican_Junkie - that is an awesome photo. Moon Man is a great beer, and the brewery is phenomenal. It's about a half hour from my house in Madison. We have a lot of great little brew pubs in the area - you should come do a tour sometime. It'd be great to meet another Couples couple.

Jamaican_Junkie - agree with BadgerCouple - AWESOME PICTURE!! We are not big beer drinkers but it sounds like you Wisconsin folk have some very interesting craft brews. (And that is coming from a Nebraskan and you know how we feel about Wisconsin. Damn "Jump Around" at Camp Randall)

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
    CSS 2014, 2016, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerCouple View Post
    Jamaican_Junkie - that is an awesome photo. Moon Man is a great beer, and the brewery is phenomenal. It's about a half hour from my house in Madison. We have a lot of great little brew pubs in the area - you should come do a tour sometime. It'd be great to meet another Couples couple.
    We live in a northern Minneapolis suburb. We have friends we met at CTI who live in LaCrosse, and we get together with them every so often. We always go there for Octoberfest each year. WI must have the most brew pubs per capita than anywhere else. I love going to them, but I usually get myself in a little trouble with the cheeseheads when I wear my Vikings apparel there. In a good-natured way, of course. At least so far. It seems like we always meet people from MN, WI, and MI when we go to Couples. It would be fun to have a northern Midwest Couples get-together.

Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    We live in a northern Minneapolis suburb. We have friends we met at CTI who live in LaCrosse, and we get together with them every so often. We always go there for Octoberfest each year. WI must have the most brew pubs per capita than anywhere else. I love going to them, but I usually get myself in a little trouble with the cheeseheads when I wear my Vikings apparel there. In a good-natured way, of course. At least so far. It seems like we always meet people from MN, WI, and MI when we go to Couples. It would be fun to have a northern Midwest Couples get-together.
    We would love to meet you two sometime - clothes or no clothes - depending on the scenario and location. :-) I actually worked in Minneapolis for about 8 years a while ago, so I know the area well. And hey - Bret Favre was a Viking for a bit - one pass away from a Super Bowl with them. No worries, Mon.

We would love to meet you two sometime - clothes or no clothes - depending on the scenario and location. :-) I actually worked in Minneapolis for about 8 years a while ago, so I know the area well. And hey - Bret Favre was a Viking for a bit - one pass away from a Super Bowl with them. No worries, Mon.
    Yeah, don't remind me of bountygate and 12 men in the huddle and Favre throwing an interception 30 yards across the middle instead of jogging 5 yards along the sideline for the first down. Okay, so maybe I'm still a little bitter. As in the picture above, our backyard deck is just about the only A/N opportunities we get around home. Plus the occasional late night hot-tubbing at a friend's house. Well if we get down there or you come up here to do some Mall of America shopping or something or maybe there could even be a chance to meet halfway somewhere for a night sometime. It's always fun to talk shop about Couples. Feel free to email me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kurt and Angie View Post
    Jamaican_Junkie - agree with BadgerCouple - AWESOME PICTURE!! We are not big beer drinkers but it sounds like you Wisconsin folk have some very interesting craft brews. (And that is coming from a Nebraskan and you know how we feel about Wisconsin. Damn "Jump Around" at Camp Randall)
    I agree. If it wasn't for the beer and Octoberfest parties, I don't know of too many other reasons why anyone would want to go there.

I agree. If it wasn't for the beer and Octoberfest parties, I don't know of too many other reasons why anyone would want to go there.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
    CSS 2014, 2016, 2017

Yeah, don't remind me of bountygate and 12 men in the huddle and Favre throwing an interception 30 yards across the middle instead of jogging 5 yards along the sideline for the first down. Okay, so maybe I'm still a little bitter. As in the picture above, our backyard deck is just about the only A/N opportunities we get around home. Plus the occasional late night hot-tubbing at a friend's house. Well if we get down there or you come up here to do some Mall of America shopping or something or maybe there could even be a chance to meet halfway somewhere for a night sometime. It's always fun to talk shop about Couples. Feel free to email me as well.
    We get to enjoy some AN time on the boat as the sun is setting. Most of the other boats are off the water, and the Madison skyline and sunset is beautiful from the lakes. A meet-up would be fun.

Hey JamaicanJunkie, I think I might recognise that lady of yours; were you at CSS end April - beginning May this year? If so, hi! I don't think we ever introduced each other except for the polite good mornings etc. Hope all is well. It certainly looks well from where I am sitting (desk bound in Blighty!).

Quote Originally Posted by Murtle View Post
    Hey JamaicanJunkie, I think I might recognise that lady of yours; were you at CSS end April - beginning May this year? If so, hi! I don't think we ever introduced each other except for the polite good mornings etc. Hope all is well. It certainly looks well from where I am sitting (desk bound in Blighty!).
    Murtle...I wish! Sorry, but we weren't there at that time. At least I wasn't. She better not have gone with me! And yes....all is well. Thanks for asking. And I hope all is well with you too. Maybe we will have a chance to meet someday.

My mistake there. I must have been in a SSB alcohaze for pretty much two weeks! hehe. All the best fella. Another time maybe.

We are a couple from a small town right across the Minnesota/Wisconsin border, and very near to the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Been to CSS twice and planning a 3rd trip for May of next year. Totally agree about the New Glarus beer - love Spotted Cow. We live on 7 acres of very secluded property and can do the AN thing on our back deck/in the yard. Not quite the same as SSB - but it's still great to sit out, drink a brewski or two and chat about our favorite moments at CSS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseekersmike&patti View Post
    We are a couple from a small town right across the Minnesota/Wisconsin border, and very near to the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Been to CSS twice and planning a 3rd trip for May of next year. Totally agree about the New Glarus beer - love Spotted Cow. We live on 7 acres of very secluded property and can do the AN thing on our back deck/in the yard. Not quite the same as SSB - but it's still great to sit out, drink a brewski or two and chat about our favorite moments at CSS.
    7 acres and very secluded? Sounds like a perfect place for a Couples couples get-together!

Might be worth a trip to do a Couples AN Reunion party...

Quote Originally Posted by Bearso View Post
    Might be worth a trip to do a Couples AN Reunion party...
    We'll have to make it BYOB (Bring Your Own Beach).

If you are from MN, WI, NE, IA or Canada for that matter, you can't go to Couples (We go to CSS) in the summer, it is the only decent weather we get here Up Nort!
    Great to go to CSS and SSB to get out of the cold and snow of MN. (WI too, as I grew up there) Can't wait, 105 days, 15 minutes and 35 seconds till we get home. Some great beer made in Wisconsin, and a few good ones in MN. Yes, it does seem that a lot from the area go to Couples, we see them, and our Canadian friends, all the time. Party sounds great!

Todd & Gwyne, MN and TX

We did a lot of Au Naturel boating on the Madison lakes this summer. Sadly, given the weather coming up in the Madison area, it may be time to put the boat away for the year. Oh well, bow hunting season is starting this weekend. But we can't wait to get back to CN and stay naked a whole week during Super Bowl weekend. So many good friends. February 3rd is the arrival date. Counting the days.

Yes I have - a very good beer.

Default Hi again BadgerCouple

We did a lot of Au Naturel boating on the Madison lakes this summer. Sadly, given the weather coming up in the Madison area, it may be time to put the boat away for the year. Oh well, bow hunting season is starting this weekend. But we can't wait to get back to CN and stay naked a whole week during Super Bowl weekend. So many good friends. February 3rd is the arrival date. Counting the days.
    Hi again. This is the couple from Green Bay. We wanted to meet up a while back but you were busy with that swimming event. Could we get your email? Would still like to meet you guys the next time we visit Madison!

Quote Originally Posted by GnSwi View Post
    Hi again. This is the couple from Green Bay. We wanted to meet up a while back but you were busy with that swimming event. Could we get your email? Would still like to meet you guys the next time we visit Madison!
    Wondering how we can connect without displaying my email address here. Don't want the spam bots to pick it up. It's a great idea though.

Badger Couple--You will love these two- great people!! We spent time with them on 3 separate trips- GLB, Negril, CTI and a fun day trip to SSB. Sadly, we live in the south and they are Minnesota folks!!

It is hard to justify a trip up north when the NC weather is sooooo amazing

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast