Default Has Construction started at CSS

I understand that CSS should be closed to guests, but has anyone had any feed back if construction has started. We are scheduled to arrive Sept.16 and hope that there are not to many delays.

Thank you couples family
    Correy and Chantal

Cortal,

Yes the construction has started. The last remaining guests left on Thursday. CSS will reopen on August 15th, with only the cliff side rooms available for the guests as the rebuilding of A and B block, and the Pallazzina Restaurant won't be completed until October 31st.

I am getting ready to book for November and am told everything will be good but I hear October is the end date for construction.

only cliffside?

we were told that the A and B block rooms would be open (which is what we have booked)
    Jon & Tammy

CSA - Aug 2009, Aug 2010 (wedding & honeymoon), Aug 2012, Aug 2013, Aug 2014, Aug 2015 (5th anniversary)
    CSS - Aug 2014, Aug 2015

Quote Originally Posted by oneloveCSA View Post
    only cliffside?

we were told that the A and B block rooms would be open (which is what we have booked)
    A/B are presently closed and won't reopen until Nov 1st. If you have one of those rooms, call your travel agent or Couples ASAP