Thread: sunwing airline

Default sunwing airline

so rumor has it, that sunwing will be flying charters out of Milwaukee this winter, question is, how is this air line and once booking can you up grade to a business class and at what cost ? thnx in advance, wayne

YES

Check the Apple Vacations website. We also prefer non stop flights from Milwaukee to Montego Bay. When Southwest took over Airtran they significantly reduced the number of flights from Milwaukee to Montego Bay. This year Sunwing is picking up the slack and there are as many flights as there used to be.

I have been watching the flights and this appeared on the Apple Vacations website yesterday.

http://www.applevacations.com/flight...mke-milwaukee/

This is good news to us.

I don't know anything about booking on this airline. I don't even know what model aircraft they will use, what price, or if they even have a business or first class section on these flights. These Sunwing flights are charter flights through Apple Vacations. For us, we use a travel agent for these vacations. Our travel agent is affiliated with Apple vacations and should be able to get us on one of these flights. We won't know much more until we actually book our vacation next month.

Only 218 more days until we return to Couples

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Jack View Post
    YES

Check the Apple Vacations website. We also prefer non stop flights from Milwaukee to Montego Bay. When Southwest took over Airtran they significantly reduced the number of flights from Milwaukee to Montego Bay. This year Sunwing is picking up the slack and there are as many flights as there used to be.

I have been watching the flights and this appeared on the Apple Vacations website yesterday.

http://www.applevacations.com/flight...mke-milwaukee/

This is good news to us.

I don't know anything about booking on this airline. I don't even know what model aircraft they will use, what price, or if they even have a business or first class section on these flights. These Sunwing flights are charter flights through Apple Vacations. For us, we use a travel agent for these vacations. Our travel agent is affiliated with Apple vacations and should be able to get us on one of these flights. We won't know much more until we actually book our vacation next month.

Only 218 more days until we return to Couples
    We have Sunwing in Canada and I have flown with them before. As I recall there is no specific area for first class but they do offer an upgraded service. The seats are as usual as other flights, not much room but will do for the time on flight. Not sure what other information I can give you.

Correy and Chantal

We have flown on Sunwing out of Toronto several times, in fact, as recent as May 2015. It is a charter, and while it has upgrades, no true business class. Most importantly, any time we have flown, they have always been on time. Our recent experience was that they were very strict with baggage weight, both check in and carry on, that doesn't bother us at all. All in all, not a bad airline, I would definitely fly Sunwing again. As always, others may have different views.

I have flown with Sunwing on a number of occasions from Toronto, Ontario.
    Over the last year and a half for sure they have had numerous delays out of
    Toronto and as well returning from Jamaica. Not so sure what the problem has
    been and I realize that delays occur but there have been long delays.

ya mon, thnx for the responces, since sunwing is a new carrier for charters out of Milwaukee , just was hoping to get some feed back, thank you my Canadian friends !