Default CN Beachfront Suite vs Deluxe Beachfront

Hello Everyone!!
    I am looking for some insight from CN regulars. Fours year ago we spent our honeymoon at CN in the Beachfront Suite. We are now planning our 5 year Anniversary return next year. We loved our suite but we were thinking about staying in the Deluxe Beachfront this time to save money. I was wondering what the main differences between the two rooms are. My husband is most concerned with the balcony. He loved to sit in the hammock and watch the ocean. Will the DB have a hammock and a good view of the ocean? Also, is there a tub in the DB bathroom? Either way, we can't wait to return!! Thanks for all your help!!

The Deluxe Beachfront will be exactly half the size as te suite. Most of the loss will be in the bathroom. No tub, just a shower. The balcony will have 2 chairs and a small table, no hammock. Depending on the location, the views will be almost as good as the suite.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

The Deluxe beachfront room has no tub or hammock on the balcony and the room is a lot smaller. The room doesn't actually look on the ocean either. It sits back at an angle. The beachfront room is the exact room inside as the garden room. If you want to save money, I would get the garden room. That is what we always get or if you love the suite that much, splurge.

The beachfront suites are on the ends of the buildings, so the views are the best. The Beachfront rooms are at least 1 room back from the end. When we were in a beachfront room in building 9 we were the 4th room back from the end. The view was still pretty good.

If you are not going to get the suite, then I suggest just getting a garden room. All rooms except for the suites are exactly the same, location is the only difference. And you know how small the resort is and that it takes no time at all to get to anywhere on the resort. So save the money, perhaps even stay a couple extra nights and get a garden room.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Here is the view from Deluxe Beachfront room 6302 (building 6, floor 3, room 2 right next to the suite)

To the left:

To the right:

To the right:

To the right (in February):
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

Wally, that's a great view and great pics. Thanks for posting them.

Oh wow, what an amazing view. I love when folks share pictures of the resort. So excited t finally see it with my own eyes.

Having stayed in both, the Deluxe Beachfront for our honeymoon, and the Beachfront Suite for our 5th anniversary, I do not know if I could go back to a Deluxe room after having stayed in a Suite. The hammock, the bathroom, the additional seating in the bedroom (so you aren't always on the bed), and being on an end sells it for me. If we needed to cut costs, I would consider a Garden Suite.