Default Romance Concierge

I've noticed that you can choose to pre-purchase activities such as the private dinner, boat, etc. it then says to email to schedule a specific day and time. How can you do this and use your resort credit? I know I can wait until I get there but many of these are surprises for my hubby and I want it all set before we arrive.

Blog Entries

Hi Barb111,

So happy to hear you will be using the Romance Concierge options to surprise your husband - they are always so special, especially as surprises

In order to use the resort credit towards these services, you will have to email our team at lyn@couples.com and she can assist for you.
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Thanks, Carrie!

We arrive at CSS on a Weds, probably arriving at the resort well after 5pm. My understanding is that the returning couples dinner is that night. Will we get there in time to receive an invitation, or should I contact someone in advance?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TXLynn View Post
    We arrive at CSS on a Weds, probably arriving at the resort well after 5pm. My understanding is that the returning couples dinner is that night. Will we get there in time to receive an invitation, or should I contact someone in advance?
    TXlynn,

Please email me (carrie@couples.com) your names and I will send along to ensure you are on the list.

Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Question: I read elsewhere on a post ( I cannot find it for the life of me! ) that a guest was able to upgrade her couples massage booking at Oasis to not only have the couples massage but also be followed with a private bath with flower petals chocolate and champagne to surprise her husband with. Is that something that I could purchase to go along with the couples massage to surprise my husband with for our anniversary when we come to CSA in November? TIA!

Blog Entries

Hi GBlues24,

How are you? That service was called 'Couples Delight'. Unfortunately, they are not currently offering it at CSA. Please feel free to review Spa offerings to see other available options.

See you soon
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Thanks so much for answering that! We will check out the spa offerings for sure when we arrive. You can't go wrong with any of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG 'Island Girl' View Post
    Hi GBlues24,

How are you? That service was called 'Couples Delight'. Unfortunately, they are not currently offering it at CSA. Please feel free to review Spa offerings to see other available options.

See you soon