Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thank you....great posts and keeping us all informed and jealous...Loved it! Hope your journey home and reality, was a safe one....

Bert,

So glad you had such an incredible time at CSA. Have really enjoyed your posts, though I have to admit to a case of extreme jealousy! So, nothing about the GLN demo and rebuild that would keep you from going to CN in October? I have heard everything from a remodel of the old GLN, to building a ten-story mega resort. Accurate info has been really hard to come by. Sort of Jamaica's version of Area 51.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    We just checked out (room credit used nearly perfectly...$1.50 over our room credit amount). As much as I hate our vacation ending, I realize that you have to leave before you can come back again. So now the countdown clock to CN - April 2016 begins (unless I can successfully lobby for a quick trip in October ).

I look forward to getting home and updating with some photos and final thoughts about CSA - June 2015. Cheers!
    Bert - Thank you for taking the time to post your day to day experiences, almost felt like we were there ! We re still over 9 weeks out from our return to CSA, so every little bit helps. Looking forward to your pics. mike

Hope you guys made it back safe and aren't suffering too much from withdrawls! Thanks for all the updates! Hopefully we will see you at Cn next year. We are booked for April as well.

Jennifer - we will be arriving on 7-APR-2016....hopefully around mid-day. We should be able to find a way to meet up.

I have been informed that I am not permitted to post the videos and pictures of the construction near CN. Sorry folks.

My wife and I were discussing doing a vacation summary within the next few days to share our impressions of CSA. I look forward to doing that as a way for us to reflect on the great time we had and share what we feel are some of the special aspects of CSA.

Awesome thread, Bert. I wanted to tell you sooner, but I just figured out how to sign up on the MB again...somewhat technologically challenged! Thank you for taking the time out of your vaca to post updates. CSA is our home, but we've been to CTI and CN and LOVE ALL of them. CSA's beach is just pure paradise...looking forward to more of your posts. Special thanks!

Jennifer - we will be arriving on 7-APR-2016....hopefully around mid-day. We should be able to find a way to meet up.
    See you then.

Bert....I am jealous, 2 Couples trips in 2 months!! I am not worthy.....Hope you had a great trip and from the previous posts if seems you did.

Keep on posting!
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

I have been informed that I am not permitted to post the videos and pictures of the construction near CN. Sorry folks.

My wife and I were discussing doing a vacation summary within the next few days to share our impressions of CSA. I look forward to doing that as a way for us to reflect on the great time we had and share what we feel are some of the special aspects of CSA.
    I tried to ask you a question about construction. Michelle shut me down LOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2