Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 46 of 46

Thread: wifes concerned

  1. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerCouple View Post
    Nothing better than spending the whole day naked on a beach and then watching the Super Bowl from the textile beach. That's what we'll be doing again in less than two months.
    Make sure to cheer for the Vikings if they make it!

  2. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    Make sure to cheer for the Vikings if they make it!
    Ain't gonna happen. As much as I like what Bridgewater has done for the Vikings, and I'm not a Vikings fan, this is not their year. Not the Packers' year either. Carolina/New England is my bet, with the lesser of two evils Carolina winning. Hopefully. But we'll never know what Russell Wilson can pull out of his hat until his game day.

  3. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    Make sure to cheer for the Vikings if they make it!
    Da, Da, Da-Da, Da, Da, - Go Pack Go!
    Last edited by Mad Jack; December 17th, 2015 at 10:52 AM.
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2023?

  4. #29

    Default

    A lot of people in this thread don't understand that the Panthers have this sewed up. (they're not my team, they're just that good)

  5. #30

    Default

    Got to agree with El Duderino on this one, very balanced team on offence and defense. Just give my Raiders a few more pieces and look out for the Silver and Black!!

  6. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    A lot of people in this thread don't understand that the Panthers have this sewed up. (they're not my team, they're just that good)
    Off Topic NFL Super Bowl Lesson

    If this was such a sure thing, they would just hand the Panthers the Lombardi trophy today. You seem to forget what happened to the Packers a few years ago. Went 15 -1 in the regular season. Mostly why they lost the last game is that none of the starters were in the game to save them for the playoffs. Best record in the NFC. #1 seed. Had the bye. Played their first playoff game at home and lost.

    Then you have the 2010 Super Bowl. The Packers were the bottom seed wildcard team. They beat every team and all of them on on paper should have beat them easily. That year the Packers set a record for the team with the worst record to ever win the Super Bowl. A lot of people that year thought their team had a better chance to win the Super Bowl than the Packers.

    There is a reason they play the game. Yes, the Panthers are looking good. But a lot can happen between now and February 7th.

    I'm almost embarrassed to say this. That year when the Packers were 15-1 we were booked to leave for CSA leaving on the day of the Super Bowl. We actually spent the money to change our dates until later in the month. Nothing is a sure thing.

    Da, Da, Da-Da, Da, Da, Go Pack GO!
    Last edited by Mad Jack; December 18th, 2015 at 02:44 PM.
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2023?

  7. #32

    Default

    BIG BLUE is going to SHOCK THE WORLD........AGAIN

    Go Giants

  8. #33

    Default

    Well yes, nothing is assured, but it's very likely at this point. (Then again the terrible Pats went undefeated and lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl)

  9. #34

    Default

    The better half and I went to CTI for out 15th ten Yeats ago, and since then every year we've been to AN resorts in both Jamaica or Mexico every year since. So no worries mom! BTW wE are in our early 50's. This will be our first trip to CN (Mar 5 to 12) and we are really looking forward to it.
    Brian and Lorri

  10. #35

    Default

    No worries, people may look, but she can just stair back at them.
    Irie Mon

  11. #36

    Default

    I have a general question. I know it's not required (obviously), but my wife is wondering if she should get herself waxed. She normally doesn't but has at times in the past. She wants to know if most of the women groom down there.

    Can anybody give us a feel for this? Are most women sans hair down there?

    Her attutude seems to be "when in Rome." The thing is, its our first "Rome vacation."

    Can't wait!

  12. #37

    Default

    From what I have observed in all my trips, yes most women are waxed. There a quite a few men getting waxed as well. Enjoy Rome!!!

  13. #38

    Default

    Sunluver, whatever her personal choice is will be acceptable. You will see completely shaved, neatly trimmed, landing strips and completely natural. All is acceptable with no judgments.
    Hope you enjoy "Rome"
    Last edited by JEANNEW; March 10th, 2016 at 04:17 PM.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

  14. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JEANNEW View Post
    Sunluver, whatever her personal choice is will be acceptable. You will see completely shaved, neatly trimmed, landing strips and completely natural. All is acceptable with no judgments.
    Very much appreciated, and I got that already from perusing these boards, which are great to have as a resource, btw. She just wanted to know what the general look was. She saw a few comments and couldn't tell quite what they implied.

    She's been topless a bunch of times (as have I!), but this will be new.

  15. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunluver View Post
    I have a general question. I know it's not required (obviously), but my wife is wondering if she should get herself waxed. She normally doesn't but has at times in the past. She wants to know if most of the women groom down there.

    Can anybody give us a feel for this? Are most women sans hair down there?

    Her attutude seems to be "when in Rome." The thing is, its our first "Rome vacation."

    Can't wait!
    None of us Romans care if she is shaved, trimmed or full bush. All Romans have their own personal preference and so should she... I will say though... "There's nuttin better than swimming naked without the shrubbery"!
    CTI - 07, 10, 13, 15, 16, 18, 21

  16. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunluver View Post
    I have a general question. I know it's not required (obviously), but my wife is wondering if she should get herself waxed. She normally doesn't but has at times in the past. She wants to know if most of the women groom down there.

    Can anybody give us a feel for this? Are most women sans hair down there?

    Her attutude seems to be "when in Rome." The thing is, its our first "Rome vacation."

    Can't wait!
    Mine is getting waxed, just shaved last time and it was a pain. We saw all kinds when we were there, and who cares.

  17. #42

    Default It Does Not Have To Be, "When In Rome..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunluver View Post
    I have a general question. I know it's not required (obviously), but my wife is wondering if she should get herself waxed. She normally doesn't but has at times in the past. She wants to know if most of the women groom down there.

    Can anybody give us a feel for this? Are most women sans hair down there?

    Her attutude seems to be "when in Rome." The thing is, its our first "Rome vacation."

    Can't wait!
    No, you do not have to follow the "Romans" and do something that is unnatural to you.

    While most people do shave it all off, many others do what they are accustomed to doing or feel comfortable with. I doubt that most people shave because they want to be like the Romans.

    We do not shave and were very comfortable when we were at CTI last year; and we shall be unshaven when we return in a few months.

    All types will be there, which is all the more reason why you should not go out of the way to do something you are not accustomed to doing just to 'look' like or 'please' others, who really do not care what your 'down there' looks like.

    Many people get themselves all knotted up about the idea of going 'au naturel' and lose way too much sleep worrying about it only to find when they get there that they could have spent their time worrying about other things, since, after 10 minutes being naked among other naked people they will wonder what the big fuss was about.

    My mantra has always been: Do not allow yourself to do things (shave; not shave; etc.) to be like others who are not worried one bit about you.

    I'll throw this challenge out to you: do not get a wax or groom beyond what you do at the moment, then go to the 'au naturel' places and when your vacation is over, come back to this board and relate your experience, especially about whether you really felt out of place with your state of grooming and thought you should have had your wax, etc., because you thought you looked odd with your choice of grooming and others made you feel uncomfortable.

    I'd love to see you / your wife take this up as a test case.

  18. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clydealp View Post
    No, you do not have to follow the "Romans" and do something that is unnatural to you.

    While most people do shave it all off, many others do what they are accustomed to doing or feel comfortable with. I doubt that most people shave because they want to be like the Romans.

    We do not shave and were very comfortable when we were at CTI last year; and we shall be unshaven when we return in a few months.

    All types will be there, which is all the more reason why you should not go out of the way to do something you are not accustomed to doing just to 'look' like or 'please' others, who really do not care what your 'down there' looks like.

    Many people get themselves all knotted up about the idea of going 'au naturel' and lose way too much sleep worrying about it only to find when they get there that they could have spent their time worrying about other things, since, after 10 minutes being naked among other naked people they will wonder what the big fuss was about.

    My mantra has always been: Do not allow yourself to do things (shave; not shave; etc.) to be like others who are not worried one bit about you.

    I'll throw this challenge out to you: do not get a wax or groom beyond what you do at the moment, then go to the 'au naturel' places and when your vacation is over, come back to this board and relate your experience, especially about whether you really felt out of place with your state of grooming and thought you should have had your wax, etc., because you thought you looked odd with your choice of grooming and others made you feel uncomfortable.

    I'd love to see you / your wife take this up as a test case.
    For me it has nothing to do with Romans, more to do with grooming. I groom the hair on other parts of the body, why would I neglect this area? Now, if I had a full beard on my face...

  19. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodbridgeata View Post
    From what I have observed in all my trips, yes most women are waxed. There a quite a few men getting waxed as well. Enjoy Rome!!!
    Oh we plan to, and much thanks for answering my question directly.

  20. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JEANNEW View Post
    Sunluver, whatever her personal choice is will be acceptable. You will see completely shaved, neatly trimmed, landing strips and completely natural. All is acceptable with no judgments.
    Hope you enjoy "Rome"
    That's great. Thanks for the response. That's all I wanted to know.

  21. #46

    Default

    No two bodies are alike. Everyone has some self seen flaws with themselves. My experience has been everyone accepts you for what you look like, including your "flaws" or whatever you call them. In fact, people in the nude areas seem to look you in the eye when talking to you. We are all there for the same reason, to enjoy being nude. I would suggest going to an area that is a little private for the first little while. Then move up to the main area when you are feeling comfortable. You for sure want to socialize with the others. You meet the nicest people in the nude area. We have made friends from all over the world and have stayed in touch with them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •