Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wifes concerned

Default wifes concerned

we are a couple in our 50s never been to resort to a resort where nudity is allowed at the pool although we have been to 2 nude beaches while on a cruise last year . my wifes concern is 2 things one is shes very hairy downstairs and we like it that way and the other is her lips are very prominent and visable ,she worried people will look and make her nervous. ive told her not to worry that no one cares but still trying to convince it will be ok. any comments will help but please be honest don't want to sugar coat it for her . thanks so much.

not sure about CN, but SSB and the Island have areas that are more private/away from others. will people look? probably... people look at each other all the time. will people notice? maybe. will people say something, most likely not. cant guarantee it, but every time weve gone there is no discussion about body parts.

If you were at the nude beaches, this will be no different. No one will care. Just the same as if you are hung like a horse or hung like a baby, no one will care. No one will point and look or talk about it. Just not done. Have fun, get naked and enjoy the warm air.
    Duane & Mary

We have been to the island at CTI twice. We are not all Barbie and Ken. You will see all ages, shapes, sizes, and levels of fitness. I agree with ct ti fan. People may look, but not stare. Nobody will say anything. Think about it. If you were in a locker room and saw someone who was groomed differently than you, would you say anything? We are older and don't shave either. You will find people will do various levels of trimming from nothing at all to clean shaven.

Suggestion. Give it an honest try, at least 30 minutes. If things get too uncomfortable, just put your clothes back on and leave.

Here is how our first trips to the island went. Very nervous on the ride over to the island but the boat driver said he would bring us back anytime we wanted. We got to the island and found a spot away from the groups of people and took off our clothes. Felt strange at first. Then we would cycle between feeling comfortable about this then modesty. As time went on, it got easier. The second trip to the island was easier and each successive trip to the island got easier still. We are both comfortable enough that we will not hesitate to go to the island. But for the most part we spend most of our time at the textile beach. During a week long stay we may go to the island for two to three hours tops.

Tim, don't sweat it, people come in all shapes and sizes...bald, hairy, etc.
    Enjoy the fun in the sun

I think the only time I've heard anyone mention another's bits was when they were obviously sunburned, & that was more of a sympathy thing.

Tim,
    My wife and I had never tried the A/N beach before. Neither of us are poster type of people and have our flaws. We are in the same age range as you. We tried it in 2010 and my wife had a ton of concerns and hang ups. Her concerns were some of the same issues, a sag here, a bulge there, should things be natural or trimmed. The truth is none of it mattered. No one cares. It's just about the two of you together and enjoying yourself. I believe it has enhanced our relationship.
    If your wife is concerned go to the beach early when there is not a lot of people at the a/n beach and try it. After awhile thing will be more relaxed. If it doesn't feel comfortable you can leave.
    My guess is you both will wonder why you didn't try it earlier.
    PS: you will not want to ever wear a wet suit again.

I dared my wife to try AN she was concerned she would see Barbie and Ken. What we saw was a 80year old couple, and my wife said I can do this and never went back. It's great, see you in Jan. For our 50th

We will be visiting for the first time in a few weeks. Are thongs allowed to be worn by women or is completely nude required?

Only if she wears it on her head... sorry, it is all nude for all.
    CTI - 07, 10, 13, 15, 16, 18, 21

You must be completely nude.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Green House View Post
    We will be visiting for the first time in a few weeks. Are thongs allowed to be worn by women or is completely nude required?
    I haven't been yet, but from what I understand, they want total nudity!

Natural = Nude

She can wear a thong and be topless on the prude beach. But honestly, why at that point? She'll get more stares than you would on the nude beach side.

​Nude is required.

No clothing is allowed...100% nude.

Completely nude, it is Au Natural not clothing optional.

Big Green House, it is AN. No thongs, must be completely nude.

Duane & Mary

Welcome to Couples

The AN areas at all Couples are not clothing optional or topless. They are nude. Shortly after finding your place in the AN area you are expected to get completely undressed, including a thong.

Nobody will care. We are not all Barbie and Ken. Of course, we may look. We are all human. But we won't stare and we won't judge.

I have seen on occasion where someone may wrap a towel around them while getting up to go to the restroom or to the bar to get refreshments. I think this is technically against the rules. However I would never say anything to another guest or to staff about this. Guests are not the AN police. Couples Staff should be the only people speaking to guests who are breaking any rules.

You should not let this stop you from giving the AN area a chance. Try to stay at least 30 minutes or so. If things get too uncomfortable, you can always put your clothes back on and leave.

Enjoy your stay in paradise
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2023?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Jack View Post
    I have seen on occasion where someone may wrap a towel around them while getting up to go to the restroom or to the bar to get refreshments. I think this is technically against the rules. However I would never say anything to another guest or to staff about this. Guests are not the AN police. Couples Staff should be the only people speaking to guests who are breaking any rules.
    Two observations on this sentence. First, if going to the bar to sit on a stool you should take your towel. Just courtesy to not put your bare bum on the stool. The easiest way to take the towel and insure to sit on it would be to wrap in it.

Second at CN the AN bathroom is actually off the AN beach a little, so a towel would be considered appropriate in that case also, IMHO. (personally, I say let them see me and don't wrap but I know others who do)

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
    CSS 2014, 2016, 2017

Thank you all for your replies. I asked my question about the thong before I read deep into the message boards. My husband and I are very excited to visit. I have said I wanted to turn 50 somewhere tropical for 2 years now. Just now made the decision where and booked this yesterday! So I guess I will wear my birhthday suit on my birthday.

When are you going and which property?? It's always fun to watch newbies strip off while standing in front of the AN sign

(on that note...find your lounge chair, then disrobe)

That-A-Girl !!!
    Larry & Kathy 
    CN : 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
    CSS/SSB: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
    CTI : 2015, 2016

Default Birthday Suits Are For Birthdays

Thank you all for your replies... I guess I will wear my birthday suit on my birthday.

I wore my birthday suit on my birthday at CTI last year and am planning to do the same at CTI again next year.

I can't think of a better environment in which to wear my birthday suit. In fact, I think it is the best time to wear it.

That's the spirit. Enjoy your trip.

Nothing better than spending the whole day naked on a beach and then watching the Super Bowl from the textile beach. That's what we'll be doing again in less than two months.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast