Thread: Cti which room?

Hybrid View

Default Cti which room?

My husband and I are doing a split stay next November for our anniversary. Any suggestions for which room category? I know we want an ocean view that is the most central to everything with best views. Thanks everyone!

Lauren and Charlie.

Hi Lauren and Charlie,

To get a good view of the ocean a Deluxe or Premier Ocean room would work as they both face the ocean/island and are centrally located (buildings 2, 3 & 4). The Superior Ocean aren't bad but just don't give as good a view of the ocean and aren't centrally located (building 5). Of course, if money is no object, the Jr. Ocean or One Bedroom Ocean Suites are nice. As we don't spend a lot of time in our room we just get the best view for the lowest price.

Have fun!

Bart and Bug

We have done both the Deluxe Ocean and the Premier Ocean rooms at CTI. Both will have great views of the ocean. The difference being there may be some obstructions when looking at the island with the Deluxe room and the Premier room will have an unobstructed view of the island. The premier room os a little more expensive than the Deluxe room.

Something to consider. How much time are you going to spend in your room looking at the ocean, honestly? Other than when we are sleeping, we are only in the room for a couple of hours per day, mostly when we are changing clothes. Most of our day is spent out and about on the resort. So do you really need to fret so much on getting the perfect room that will be empty most of the day? Just a thought.

CTI is one of the smaller Couples resorts. You can walk from one end of the resort to the other in a matter of minutes. Everything is close so you don't need to worry about getting in a central location.

With that said, we like building 3 on the third or fourth floor. This building has an elevator. Most of the buildings have an elevator except the ones by the main pool.

Enjoy your stay in paradise

Only 246 more days until we return to Couples

First i want to say about your thread which is great,a few days ago me and my friends in #3322, one bedroom suite, last year. We could've had a party in our shower, never mind the living room or the bedroom. It was so great enjoy all the time.