Default private boat cruise

Hello,
    I'm interested in the private boat cruise to celebrate my best friend's 40th birthday while we are at CSA. What is all included with the $300? Do I need to book ahead of time or can I do it when I arrive?
    Thanks

You can do it when you arrive and it is definitely worth it especially for a special occasion.
    You can basically do whatever you want, this last trip we went snorkeling for an hour or so, they cruised us over to Rick's where we swam for a bit, then relaxed and enjoyed a beautiful sunset on the way back. I think it was about 3 hours, they had a bunch of finger foods for us, sandwiches, crackers, etc. as well as juices, sodas, champs, etc. It is a must do! You will enjoy yourselves immensely!

Blog Entries

Hello! Love the private boat cruise idea -- great choice.

You can book ahead or upon arrival, it is up to you. I personally am a planner and like to check things off my list if I can so if you're like me, you can purchase the cruise on our Romance Concierge here: http://couples.com/wedding/romance-concierge.php. Fill out the dates and property (CSA) then go to Watersports to book your tour.

Included in the boat tour is champagne, fresh fruit and an array of juice.

We look forward to welcoming you home soon,
    Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Does this only go out at sunset?

It doesn't leave at Sunset, but does come back around that time. If I remember correctly we left at about 3. I think that is the only time you can book it, but I am sure Carrie can confirm that for you.

Blog Entries

Private cruise leaves at 3pm and Catamarans leave at 3:45
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts