Default 2015 Red White & Blue Charity without the Captain

There is no way I could do the Red White & Blue festivities justice. So I won't attempt it. Only The Captain and !st Mate can produce the level of games to the standard we have become accustom. However in honor of them and their hard work in past years, I challenge everyone who was planning on participating in this years July 4th events to donate $10 to the Captain's charity at Couples Negril. Hopefully we can just charge it to our room as we have in the pasted when we did have races ( I will try and set that up with Couples when we arrive 7/1/15 ). Also please pass the word to anyone you know to make a donation ( I have a person in mind for that job {Cindy} ). Please don't let our Captain down. Looking forward to The Captain & 1st Mate's return in 2016!

The Mayor & 1st Lady
    CNNB Council

To the Mayor; 1st Lady and all members of the CNNB Council; thank you; thank you; thank you!!!
    What an incredible gamut of emotions we experienced as we read your kind words.
    Knowing that our charitable efforts will be continued in our absence quite honestly brought tears to my eyes.
    Please let Mr Wayne Williams the resort GM and Kemar Kerr the Sales Team Leader know that you will be handling the donations this year in our absence. I am quite confident that they will cooperate in any way possible.
    Looking forward to thanking all of you in person in 2016.

The Captain and his 1st mate. AKA John and Cheryl Ann

What a wonderful idea!
    We are in!
    Mariann and Jimmy
    Huntsville, Alabama

We are with you Mayor! As a CNNB Council member I second your motion for Cindy

We are in too. Please let us know the logistics of making a donation when they are arranged. 27 days, but I think of it as only 3 more weeks of teaching summer school!!

Mayor,

Of course, on behalf of The CNNB Council, I accept! I will not let the Captain or our council members down!! Let's raise some $$$$!!!!! Soon come......

Cindy

We are so sorry to hear the news Capt!

You will be missed. Hope to see you back in 2016!!

Gary & Lisa

just a reminder to everyone who will be at CN on july 4th that the captain and !st mate will be absent this year. we are asking all to donate $10 to the captain's charity. they put A LOT of effort and time into the 4th races and festivities so please let's show him we appreciate it by making that donation in his name. someone will be around to let you know how to make that donation. i hope they will let us just charge it to the room as in the past! 7 days til return home can't wait to see everyone.

the mayor
    CNNB Council

I am planning on bringing my flamingo from years past. It won't be the same without the Captain and his 1st mate, but I will still send one over the falls in their honor. No formal races but anyone that still has their flaming and wants to practice for next year, please pack it and see you at the pool bar on the 4th. Mayor, we'll have cash ready in case we can't charge it to the room. See you in less than a week!

Hello Fellow 4th of July at CN return guests- Let's still meet at the pool bar at 2:00 on 4th of July and take a picture to send to the Captain and Cheryl Ann. Tell anyone who knows them to come.
    See you there!
    Can't wait to be there.
    Mariann

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    Hello Fellow 4th of July at CN return guests- Let's still meet at the pool bar at 2:00 on 4th of July and take a picture to send to the Captain and Cheryl Ann. Tell anyone who knows them to come.
    See you there!
    Can't wait to be there.
    Mariann
    Mariann and Jimmy; that would be AWESOME!!!!!

Plus I would like to get things started with the fund raising. Would you please put $25 in for us. I'll mail a check to your home. Thanks!

We have created a drink to honor The Captain and Cheryl Ann . We are calling it, "The Captain's Pink Flamingo"!
    Name:  Pink Flamingo.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  104.7 KB

Though it will not be the same without them there, they will be in our thoughts. Anyone that wants to participate, donate to the Captain's Charity, float a flamingo over the falls or try one of these drinks please be at the pool bar around 2:00 on July 4.

Captain. Got you covered baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Jndp View Post
    We have created a drink to honor The Captain and Cheryl Ann . We are calling it, "The Captain's Pink Flamingo"!
    Name:  Pink Flamingo.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  104.7 KBLet us know what is in it. I will mix up a batch on the 4th and we can toast at 2PM.

Though it will not be the same without them there, they will be in our thoughts. Anyone that wants to participate, donate to the Captain's Charity, float a flamingo over the falls or try one of these drinks please be at the pool bar around 2:00 on July 4.
    Let us know what is in it. I will mix up a batch on the 4th and we can toast at 2PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    Captain. Got you covered baby!
    Thank you. Mariann and Jimbo. Have a blast! Miss you guys already.
    Please say hi to all who have been so kind in the their words and thoughts about us. I know some folks have been concerned about our health. Rest assured we are both fine and except for the usual aches and pains that accompany my 68th b'day this Monday; all is good. There are some important family matters that are keeping us close to home this year. Please forward pics of this year's celebration.
    Thank you all again!

Default 2015 Picture of 4th of July Festivities

Thanks CNNBC council for all your hard work on our fundraiser. It was a lot of fun and a great thing to do. What an awesome week this has been. Enjoyed being around all our new and old friends. Cheers Mon.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  303.6 KB

Captain, I tend to go electronic free while on vacation so sorry it has taken a while to respond to you. The Captain's Pink Flaming was enjoyed by many and I look forward to getting you one next year. In case you can't wait, it is equal parts of vodka, Ting and a splash of grenadine for color. You can change your proportions to taste. Mine tended to get a heavier ratio toward vodka as the day went on

See you next year!