Default Premier Beachfront Suites CSA

Hello,
    I saw a post on the Facebook page that there is work being done on one of the Premier Beachfront Suite buildings. Is this true? Are they all going to be different? Is this a new room category to come or just an upgrade to the existing category. I ask because I'm already booked for that room category for the end of January 2016. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Quote Originally Posted by leahgoof@yahoo.com View Post
    Hello,
    I saw a post on the Facebook page that there is work being done on one of the Premier Beachfront Suite buildings. Is this true? Are they all going to be different? Is this a new room category to come or just an upgrade to the existing category. I ask because I'm already booked for that room category for the end of January 2016. Thanks for any info you can provide.
    Since you haven't received a reply, and others might be concerned if they come across this post, there was a follow-up on the Facebook group...the original poster was mistaken, it was just a routine renovation/refresh of an existing Premier Beachfront that they witnessed, and not the creation of a new or upgraded category.

Blog Entries

Thank you, Zukini. That is correct! I apologize for the delay in reply.
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts