Thread: Bracelets?

Default Bracelets?

First time guest and going to CSA in a few weeks! I'm very excited. Wondering... are bracelets or any kind of hotel guest ID required when you're on premises? I've heard of some resorts requiring bracelets. This wasn't required at the only other all-inclusive I've been to, but it was miles from the next hotel.

Some of the awesomeness about Couples is a line free tan on your arm. No stinkin bracelets! Yeah!!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

No bracelets, no worries.

Nothing like that at Couples.

BRACELETS?!!!! We don't need no stinkin' BRACELETS!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist a warped movie reference. Extra points if you name the movie...lol
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

The security guard at the edge of the property will note when you walk away on the beach, but on the property there is no need for any ID. I'm not sure what would stop a random couple walking along to stop by for a free drink but it doesn't seem to be an issue.

Bracelets SUCK!

Paraphrasing one of the best comedies of all time - Blazing Saddles "We don't need no stinking bracelets at Couples". One of the best things I love about Couples is you can spend for the top priced rooms or not the top price rooms and you are treated all the same.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post

Sorry, couldn't resist a warped movie reference. Extra points if you name the movie...lol
    Treasure of the Sierra Madre

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonwalt View Post
    Paraphrasing one of the best comedies of all time - Blazing Saddles "We don't need no stinking bracelets at Couples". One of the best things I love about Couples is you can spend for the top priced rooms or not the top price rooms and you are treated all the same.
    Walt, either great minds think alike, or we just need help...or a trip to Couples!
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by jasoncassy View Post
    I'm not sure what would stop a random couple walking along to stop by for a free drink but it doesn't seem to be an issue.
    The security guards radio each other about people crossing on to and off of the property. There also very accustomed to noting the wrist bands from other resorts (from the R resorts, GL doesn't use them last I saw).

If a random couple crosses up from the shore line, the guards will move to them very quickly. We've seen them not exactly sprint, but get to people in a hurry. We've seen them tell people who "just want to look around", "no, sorry, please stay on the shoreline". And also a couple that wanted to go up to visit their friends who were staying at Couples, "sorry, they have to come down to you at the shore line"

NeedBlueWater......I will take what is behind door number 3.....A couples trip!!
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

The guards really are on the ball. My hubby left one way to go for a Parasail Ride I stayed behind. Long story short he came back from the other way. The guards stopped him, asked questions, radioed to the other side, etc. Hubby was impressed and he's in law enforcement. Trust me, those guards are paying attention.

Blazing Saddles, we don't need no stinkin' badges

Love the fact that we don't have to wear those bracelets!!

I think Bert is right.. Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

We were at CSA one tiem sitting at the beach bar on a really rainy afternoon wwhen this Italian couple walked up and orderd drinks and then tried to pay for them...lol They just thought it was a random beach bar... The bartender went ahead and server them drinks and I said not to worry, I will pay for you.. It was pretty funny. Guards must have taken cover out of the rain because they never saw them... This couple was biking around the island if you can believe that...

Quote Originally Posted by benandmiranda View Post
    I think Bert is right.. Treasure of the Sierra Madre.
    Unfortunately, Bert is wrong. The Sierra Madre quote is "Badges? We ainít got no badges! We donít need no badges! I donít have to show you any stinking badges!Ē But the Blazing Saddles quote is "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!Ē The Blazing Saddles quote was a rip off of the original quote. To ease Bert's pain, I'll buy his next drink at Couples.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
    CSS 2014, 2016, 2017