Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Suzi... Where should I send the 50$ to???

Quote Originally Posted by orv View Post
    it almost makes you miss weaselymon.
    ​lmao!

Lol@Beer-Suds!

More I forgot:

$5.00 per day for covering the lovely plastic beach tables with your own table cover
    $25.00 per incident for hanging your wet clothes inside out on the balcony (right side out is ok)
    $22.50 per incident for playing your own music (loud) on the beach

And yes...still...just kidding 😎

BarDar...jokingly...to us to pay for our next trip! ��

Suzi - What's the fee for wedding groups larger than 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Suds View Post
    Suzi - you forgot:

$45 fee to fly a drone and take photographs
    $75 per day for a reserved palapa
    $50 if you're overweight and on the AN beach (N/A at CSA)
    You really want to make the money on the AN Beach. I think the majority are overweight (me included).
    Linda

Chief Romance Officer:

Hi all -

Apologies for the late response, but I did want to confirm with the resort operations team that nothing has changed. We take great care to provide simplistic, authentic Jamaican experience at Couples Swept Away and this includes our beach area. We ask that guests do not bring their own umbrella to the beach area. Hope this can clarify a bit of your concerns.

Carrie

Swept Away Nov/Dec 08' - Swept Away Jun 10'
    Swept Away Oct 11' - Swept Away Jun 15'
    Swept Away Aug 17' - Negril Aug 17'
    Tower Isle Nov 18' - Sans Souci Dec 18'

Well darn - just when this thread was getting good - Couples went and posted a retraction http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...258#post267258.

Suzi - can we also add a surcharge of $3.50 for smoking cigars stuffed with newspaper?
    and maybe we should include a fee of $17 for dripping water anywhere outside of the pool or ocean.

This was just posted on the CRO forum:

Chief Romance Officer
    Hi all -
    Apologies for the late response, but I did want to confirm with the resort operations team that nothing has changed. We take great care to provide simplistic, authentic Jamaican experience at Couples Swept Away and this includes our beach area. We ask that guests do not bring their own umbrella to the beach area. Hope this can clarify a bit of your concerns.
    Carrie

Blog Entries

Hi all -

I updated the "Ask the CRO" thread as well but wanted to post here as well. I apologize for the late response, but I did want to confirm with the resort operations team that nothing has changed. We take great care to provide simplistic, authentic Jamaican experience at Couples Swept Away and this includes our beach area. We ask that guests do not bring their own umbrella to the beach area... Hope that helps clarify!

Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Awesome, disaster averted!

Thanks Carrie but one more thing. This thread is 3 pages long and unless guests are willing to read through all those posts to get to yours at #60 they would be left with the opinion from earlier posts that umbrellas are already being used and allowed. Please move your answer up to the beginning of this or a new sticky post to make sure this does not happen. Otherwise there will continue to be people who think they can bring and use these. At that point we don't know if management will ask them to remove them or just avoid the conflict and allow it setting a accepted precedent. Either way, it is easier to avoid the problem than to try to deal with it after the fact.

Carrie,
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! I think this was the best decision. I am a Jersey girl through and through and I love the Jersey shore scene. But it is anything but restful and serene.
    For anyone who is not familiar the pictures posted very accurately represent a typical beach at any of the New Jersey beaches. And I love it. But the vibe is very different than what we are looking for when we come to Couples.
    Thank you Couples for preserving the peaceful, serene and very beautiful beach of Jamaica!

BeerSuds....as the portabrellas have now been poo-poo'd, we will have to now make our money off everything else on our lists!!

Quote Originally Posted by rckbert View Post
    Thanks Carrie but one more thing. This thread is 3 pages long and unless guests are willing to read through all those posts to get to yours at #60 they would be left with the opinion from earlier posts that umbrellas are already being used and allowed. Please move your answer up to the beginning of this or a new sticky post to make sure this does not happen. Otherwise there will continue to be people who think they can bring and use these. At that point we don't know if management will ask them to remove them or just avoid the conflict and allow it setting a accepted precedent. Either way, it is easier to avoid the problem than to try to deal with it after the fact.
    Good Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    BeerSuds....as the portabrellas have now been poo-poo'd, we will have to now make our money off everything else on our lists!!
    Well there's an idea - we can add a surcharge for "poo-pooing" anywhere outside of your room? I mean in a public restroom, not under a palm tree. That'd just be gross. :-)

If that girl in the green bikini comes to Couples she can bring all the umbrellas she wants as far as I'm concerned.

Gin Mon wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Gin Mon View Post
    If that girl in the green bikini comes to Couples she can bring all the umbrellas she wants as far as I'm concerned.
    Good sir, Hedonism is that way ->

I'm brining a DRONE to swoop down and drag away all umbrellas off the beach.

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by Beach-bum View Post
    I'm brining a DRONE to swoop down and drag away all umbrellas off the beach.

Life is good
    That should make your drone moist and tender but go easy on the salt.

Fabulous plan!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3