Thread: Island dinner

Hybrid View

Default Island dinner

Hi Carrie,

We will be returning to CTI in August. We are meeting friends there. Being that it is the other couples anniversary I am wondering if we can book an island dinner for four? If so is there any savings doing it that way.

TY

Blog Entries

Hello! I double checked and the cost is 240 per couple for Island Dinner and no discount exists if more couples join, unfortunately. Hope you four will still go and enjoy the incredible dining experience to celebrate!

We most certainly will. My SO and I do it every time we come home.

Default 25th Anniversary on TI

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbridgeata View Post
    We most certainly will. My SO and I do it every time we come home.
    I just booked a dinner on TI for my husband's and I 25th anniversary. I requested 7:45 and hope that my request will be met, how much notice will we get if that time is not available? I'm also wondering how long the dinner is? Is the boat available the entire evening to take us back? Will we be able to preview a menu before we go? Or should I just go by the Sunday menu at Eight Rivers? Sorry for all the questions...we just like to be prepared! Looking forward to another incredible Jamaican vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbandChris View Post
    I just booked a dinner on TI for my husband's and I 25th anniversary. I requested 7:45 and hope that my request will be met, how much notice will we get if that time is not available? I'm also wondering how long the dinner is? Is the boat available the entire evening to take us back? Will we be able to preview a menu before we go? Or should I just go by the Sunday menu at Eight Rivers? Sorry for all the questions...we just like to be prepared! Looking forward to another incredible Jamaican vacation!
    BarbandChris when you check in make sure you confirm the time. In the last four trips we have never had a problem with the time, having said that they only allow two couples at the same time for dinner. Each couple is separated so it is like you are the only people on the island. Very Romantic indeed. the dinner takes an hour or so, no one will rush you, yes the boat is avalible any time you wish to go back to the mainland. Congrats on your anniversary! 106 days for us!