Default Live from my Balcony at CSA

I know, I know - vacation faux pas. Put the laptop away and unplug. But I also know that in anticipation of our first return "home" to CSA (our first trip was for our honeymoon in May 2012), I once again stalked these message boards in hopes it would help make the wait time until our return to paradise a little less painful. I will of course post a full review when we return next week (in between browsing pricing for a return trip I am already campaigning the hubby to let us book for next year), but suffice it to say that CSA is just as wonderful as it was on our first trip, if not more so.

Time to put down the computer and head to Patois for some banana french toast before snorkeling...if you are reading this from your house/office/phone and counting the days, hang in there! You will be here soon enough and it will be worth the wait!!!

Enjoy your trip! We are 158 long days away from our return to CSA so I look forward to your updates!!

Quote Originally Posted by emcollins3 View Post
    Time to put down the computer and head to Patois for some banana french toast before snorkeling...if you are reading this from your house/office/phone and counting the days, hang in there! You will be here soon enough and it will be worth the wait!!!
    Bummer. Had to mention "banana stuffed french toast". Now I'm homesick and hungry. Enjoy!

Life is good

emcollins, next Monday we will be sitting on our balcony at CSA! I cannot wait and your post made me even more anxious to get there!

I routinely do "Live From..." threads when I am at Couples (stay tune for "Live From CSA - June 2015 edition" ). It is fun for me to do and I know that at least a few people waiting for their return appreciate a quick peak into the scene. I spend very little time on it (15 minutes a day or less). Heck, I spend exponentially more time exercising, walking to/from the bar, deciding where I want to have dinner, floating aimlessly, staring into space...

I told my wife during our recent trip to CN that I love knowing that regardless of what is going on during our daily lives, there are always people at Couples Resorts having a great time. I look forward to my opportunity to share, knowing that someone is in their office smiling about the good time we are having at Couples.

As our countdown has reached 22 days of waiting left, this was a good pick me up. We booked the day after Thanksgiving so the wait has been brutal but I know some people start their countdowns over a year out.
    I don't think I have ever "needed" a vacation more than this one