Thread: August 2016

Default August 2016

I know this is a far off time. What can anyone tell me about late August, Early September at any of the couples resorts? We are beginning planning our wedding and looking at the couples resorts. We are planning for 8/24 to 9/2 in 2016.

Thanks in advance!

We LOVE August at Couples. We love the weather the most. We go around 8/22.

It is hot and don't forget about hurricane season! But, that is the time we always go because our anniversary is the 28th of Aug.!! Do be sure and purchase the trip insurance, it is well worth it!!! In the last 5 years we've been going, and are returning again this August, we have only had one problem with a hurricane. It just made the water pretty rough for one day. We have been very lucky and will continue to go in August until we just can't.!!!! Weather at that time is really great!!!..with the exception of a possible hurricane. Hurricane season starts in June and ends in November so..... We do a lot of praying before August since we are from the south and know how they can be. Just never know!!!! Go, you will have a great time!!!

CSA-2010,2011,2012
    CTI-2013,2014 & 2015

FABULOUS time to go. The resort is quiet as there are not as many guests since it is low season. We love going that time of year. Can't go this year at that time because of schedule, but that is our favorite. Weather is also good. We usually got a shower every day for 1-2 hours. Just enough time to get out of the sun and enjoy some time in the room taking a nap for night time activities or enjoying some lively board games the activity teams set up for guests.

There is never a line for anything! Reservations are very simple to make. Never had a problem getting the activity or the time we wanted for dinner reservations.

I highly suggest going during this time of year.

Happy wedding and congratulations. We got married at CN almost 2 years ago. Lovely ceremony and fabulous pictures from the resort photographer.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

My wife and I are going at the end of September (26th) for our 25th anniversary. How crowded is it then? This will be our first time.

Congratulations. We married at CSA the beginning of August and love going back each year. The weather is gorgeous and the staff are phenomenal.

Enjoy.

August is a great time to go. As stated by my friend Brawd it IS hurricane season. There are no lines, you can get reservations very easy for dinner & the Cat cruise. there are less people so the service is phenomenal. We go the third week in August every year. 119 days until we are once again firmly ensconced in the warmth of the Jamaican sun. With great friends both old and new.