Thread: Main Pool

Default Main Pool

Which bar is the closest and serves the main pool during the day? Many thanks - Mike

Which Couples property are you referring to?

Which resort?

Which resort?
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

Which resort?

Which resort?

Which resort, Mike? Only one pool at CN...and it has a pool bar. (oops - forgot about the dive pool, but that is small and out of the way - you would never confuse it with being the main pool).

Which resort ???

You realize that Couples has 4 resorts and each one pools. Which resort?

The one closest to the pool.

About which resort are you inquiring?

At CTI, there is a bar steps away from the main pool, and there is a also a swim-up bar located nearby.

At both CN and CSS, the main pool is serviced by a swim-up bar.

At CSA, the main pool does not have a swim-up bar, and perhaps that is why, in my experience, fewer guests hang out at the main pool. I found that more guests, if they preferred to spend time in the pool rather than on the beach, tended to gather at the pool with the swim-up bar at the opposite end of the resort (in the "new" section).

For any of the resorts, you can click on the link for your resort above and then select "Map & 360-degree Views." That will give you an aerial view of the resort and give you a better idea of the resort's layout.

Which resort? And closest to what? The beach, the pool?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Which resort

Sorry for the oversight! Which bar serves the main pool at CSA? Does Sea Grape have a full bar? I could not tell from the Couples website as well as 360 panorama graphic which bar supports the main pool? Many thanks for your kind assistance.
    Last edited by scpolsu; April 20th, 2015 at 08:47 PM.

The Palms serves the pool nearby and the swimup pool bar and Patois is on the other end

Seagrapes doesn't have a bar, but there is a self-serve beer tap there. The nearest bar would be in the Palms. Walk from the pool straight into the Palms, and when you walk into the counter, stop and order.

Default Brawd

Quote Originally Posted by scpolsu View Post
    Sorry for the oversight! Which bar serves the main pool at CSA? Does Sea Grape have a full bar? I could not tell from the Couples website as well as 360 panorama graphic which bar supports the main pool? Many thanks for your kind assistance.
    There is a bar in the Palms restaurant. Very, very close to the pool! I would sit and wait for my husband to return from diving every morning after breakfast, get up go get mimosa or bloody mary and go sit or lay back down. Water sports building for scuba divers was right next to the main pool!!! No problem!!

Seagrapes does not serve alcohol. You would need to go to the bar right inside the Palms or the beach bar.

Swept Away? Go to the Map & 360 view and click on #9, the swim up bar. You can't get any closer to a bar while you are in the pool.http://couples.com/swept-away/map.php

There really isn't a bar that's real close to the main pool. The closest would be one of the two Tiki bars located on the beach. From our experience, people generally didn't seem to hang out at the main pool very much. We mostly sat it used mostly for scuba training. People seemed to hang out more at the swim up bar on the other end of the resort.

Sea Grapes is a veggie bar, no alcohol. But they make one heck of a smoothie. http://couples.com/swept-away/restaurants-bars.php

At CSA the main poll is just steps away from the full bar located within the Palms restaurant and stage. We spend all our time either on the beach or at the swim up so I cannot tell you if they are servers that comeout of the Plams to service the pool or if it is just a matter of 10 steps to order on your own

Quote Originally Posted by Randandbets View Post
    The one closest to the pool.
    Good one!
    CTI - 07, 10, 13, 15, 16, 18, 21

Quote Originally Posted by lcanball75 View Post
    Seagrapes does not serve alcohol. You would need to go to the bar right inside the Palms or the beach bar.
    Seagrapes does have the self service beer tap . !!