Default Horseshoe Tournament May 24th CSA

Friends, I am trying to arrange a horseshoe tournament at the CSA Beach, in front of the swim up bar on Tuesday May 24th,2015 to begin at 11:00 am
    I have 7 verified entries thus far. I will be running the brackets and collecting a small entry fee. All proceeds from the tournament will be donated to the ISSA Trust Foundation for the kids. Please respond with your interest here, first names and place of origin would be nice. We may run it as a singles tourney or team up for pairs if we have enough. It will be fun, last time I did this in April of 2012 we raised $350.00 for the kids

Mick Ryan aka blueseagolf
    Hanover, PA

moving up to hopefully get a couple more folks interested

Default Correction

Quote Originally Posted by blueseagolf View Post
    Friends, I am trying to arrange a horseshoe tournament at the CSA Beach, in front of the swim up bar on Tuesday May 24th,2015 to begin at 11:00 am
    I have 7 verified entries thus far. I will be running the brackets and collecting a small entry fee. All proceeds from the tournament will be donated to the ISSA Trust Foundation for the kids. Please respond with your interest here, first names and place of origin would be nice. We may run it as a singles tourney or team up for pairs if we have enough. It will be fun, last time I did this in April of 2012 we raised $350.00 for the kids

Mick Ryan aka blueseagolf
    Hanover, PA
    Whoops,
    The horseshoe tournament would be on Tuesday the 26th, Hope we get some more folks interested