Default 10th Year Anniversary and staying at CSA October 2015

We are coming to your resort October 3-10, 2015 for our 10 year Anniversary and I want to do something special for my wife. Do you have any suggestions.

We are coming to the resort Oct 3-10 as well and will be celebrating our 15th anniversary while there on the 7th. Congrats and enjoy!

Blog Entries

Hello, mmiller17331. Boy, do I.

Based on what she likes, I would recommend browsing the Romance Concierge section of the website: http://couples.com/wedding/romance-concierge.php

You will find various options such as sending her local flowers, sending champagne and strawberries to your room accompanied with rose petals, setting up a private dinner for the two of you, and more. Let me know what you decide to do, and brownie points for being so on top of planning a romantic getaway for the two of you.

Congrats and enjoy your stay!
    Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Carrie,

Is it better to pre-book things on your website and pay before coming there or just wait and book it while at resort.

Blog Entries

You can do either, but I personally prefer to wait until I arrive so I get a better sense of what our schedule will look like while on-site. Plus, plans can change or shift when we're on island time and we love that... every thing is irie

Can you pay in cash ($US) or must they booked with a Credit Card at the resort