Default Club Mobay Question

Hey everyone, I have a question on club Mobay...we will be going to CTI (next) July 2016 for our third visit and 10th anniversary. Both previous times, customs was pretty brutal. How far out should we book the Club Mobay? When is too late since our trip is so far away. (We already booked the resort with the love away plan.) Also, when we do book it, Can we just add it to our Love away plan balance?

-Bryan and Alicia

Quote Originally Posted by The Clarks View Post
    Hey everyone, I have a question on club Mobay...we will be going to CTI (next) July 2016 for our third visit and 10th anniversary. Both previous times, customs was pretty brutal. How far out should we book the Club Mobay? When is too late since our trip is so far away. (We already booked the resort with the love away plan.) Also, when we do book it, Can we just add it to our Love away plan balance?

-Bryan and Alicia
    I think you need flight numbers to book, so we booked Club Mobay right after we booked our flights. A good 300 days before our departure. They can "sell out" on certain flights as they only have a certain number of guides, so we don't wait. I'm not sure about adding to Love Away, never done that, just booked and paid with Club Mobay directly via their website: http://www.vipattractions.com/club-mobay.php

Slots do fill up depending on demand. We booked a couple months out and it all worked very smoothly. I booked directly through Mobay though.

Life is good

You can add it to your trip by going to your email confirmation and clicking on Club Mobay. I did it last month and we leave this week for CSS. I don't know if they'll add it to your total or just bill you the whole amount. It may depend on how far in advance you add it.
    CN 2003, 2006, 2013
    CSS 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
    There's no place like home in Jamaica!

Personally, if you are considering doing this, just do it now. Club MOBAY does have limitations. It would really stink to procrastinate only to find that the service is booked full in the time slot that you need. How upset would both of you be winding through the long lines knowing what is on the other side? If you know that you will be traveling on a busy day at a busy time, it is definitely worthwhile.

We tend to arrive when Sangster International Airport is very busy. We have used it in the past and for us it is worth every penny.

Only 312 more days until we return to paradise

You can book it directly through vipattractions, or you can book it through the resort, on your email confirmation. We have done it both ways. Couples will just add it to your total, but we prefer to book directly with club mo at, as it cuts out a middle man. Also, you do need your flight details to book, so book right after you confirm your flights. If your flights end up changing, just call or email them with your updates

I always have a problem with their site. It will never take my Jet Blue flight info. Does anybody else have this problem?
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

It may not be helpful now, but if you go to the Sangster Int'l website on the day of week you'll be arriving, you can get a feel for how many flights arrive in the hour before your flight arrives. I did this (we arrive this Saturday), and if we assumed that our flight would be 20 minutes late, there was a good chance that 11 flights full of people would arrive prior to us... That's a backup! At that point I was very glad that, even though I booked Club MoBay last week, that they had room for us!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"