Default Contacting Swept Away

How do I contact Swept Away with requests prior to our holiday visit?

Its easy! Register for "Romance Rewards" (see the bottom of this page) and then do the "pre check-in". But do remember, requests are just that - they will try to accommodate you but no guarantees.

Did you happen to notice the link at the very bottom of this page that is labeled "Contact Us". I wonder what would happen if you clicked on that link?

If you are a returning guest, have you registered with the Romance Rewards Program? You can also pre register and make some of your requests during the process.

You can contact them by e-mail or phone. Here's a link to the place on the Couples website that gives that info: http://couples.com/contact/.

Have you got an email address so that I can contact CSA regarding room upgrade please for our stay in June 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Fugsie View Post
    Have you got an email address so that I can contact CSA regarding room upgrade please for our stay in June 2015
    The best advice I have ever heard about getting a room upgrade is to book the room you want. Then you are guaranteed to get the room you want. Never expect to get an upgrade.

If you are asking about upgrading your reservation, then contact the source you used to book your room. If it was Couples, call 800-COUPLES, they can help you. You can make payment from there for your room upgrade.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come