Default Construction near CN

We are scheduled to arrive this October for an eight night stay at CSA and then transfer to CN for a seven night stay. This will be our 10th trip home to Couples. Have never stayed at CN however. I understand that there is going to be a lot of construction next door to CN starting this summer. Is this true and do you think that it will be bad enough that we will need to transfer? Please help.

Bump

Blog Entries

Hello LoveinJamaica,

Thank you for your question. We have recently made aware of the renovation plans of our neighboring resort and at this point is is tough to know just how much it will impact our resort, if at all, as no details have been relayed from the neighboring property as to plans or specifics. At this point, we have moved guests from the proximity of the resort as a precaution.
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Hi Carrie thanks for the update. Please keep the updates comming, We are scheduled to do a split staying December and we would do it another time and stay the whole trip at CSS or maybe try CSA. We really want to go to CN but don't want to be there if the construction noise is going to be a problem. Thanks again and hope to see you at one of the resorts sometime. CSS in 10 days

Agree with Jhenderson, please keep the updates coming. We have a trip in November and are hoping the construction etc will not impact our stay.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
    CSS 2014, 2016, 2017

Blog Entries

Absolutely! Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

Hope you all are having a great week!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Romance Officer View Post
    Absolutely! Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

Hope you all are having a great week!
    I just read a message from Diamond Hotels that the Grand Lido will be closing on April 26 2015. It will not be accepting reservations for stays until December 2016. There will a total renovation done with over double the rooms.

We have booked to come for 2 weeks to C.N. on August 2. For years we have stayed over in Building 4 or 5 as my husband dives so hopefully it should not impact on us.

Carrie, I am confused??? Why have you started to move guests already? or did I misunderstand

We are booked into CN for October 23 to 30 so we are also concerned about this construction.
    Gerry and Susan - Ottawa Canada
    CSS 2013
    CN 2014, 2015
    CSA 2014, 2016
    CTI 2015