Default Booking Resturants at Couples Swept Away

Dear Ms Barrett,

This is our first time at Couples Swept Away. We are really looking forward to visiting your resort for our vacation. We have just have a few questions if you do not mind.

Are reservations required at all the resturants at Couples Swept Away. If so, how and when do you make them?

I understand when making a room reservation we can "request" a certain Block/Bldg. Nr. and Room Number, but it's not guaranteed and we will not know if we got our request until check-in. Is this true.

Are Men required to wear long pants and covered shoes at any resturants for evening dining.

Thank You In Advance

Only some of the restaurants require reservations. Dress codes also vary by restaurant.

Check out this link. http://couples.com/swept-away/restaurants-bars.php

If you check Info and Hours next to each restaurant it will give details about each restaurant including if reservations are required, dress code, and hours.

Follow this link where you can find information about Dress Codes. Scroll down and find the headings Resort Information, then find What to Pack and Dress Codes. http://couples.com/info/faq.php

For the restaurants that require reservations, you can not make theses reservations before you arrive at the resort. You must have checked in at the front desk and received your room assignment. What we usually will do is go to our room first. In your room you will find an information package. In this package you will find an activities calendar for the week. We will look over this calendar before we make any reservations. We will then return to the main lobby and find the Concierge desk and make our reservations. While at the Concierge desk you can also make your reservations for the Catamaran cruise if you like.

Hope you enjoy your stay in paradise.

Only 332 more days until we return to Couples

Blog Entries

Mad Jack,

Thank you for the thorough response - making my job quite easy!

Lake Tak, I would also add a recommendation that you sign up for our Romance Rewards, so you can (assuming you'll want to come back as soon as you arrive ) pre-check in, earn points for free nights, massages, resort credits, etc. over time after your first stay... If that isn't too presumptuous http://couples.com/romance-rewards/

We look forward to welcoming you soon!
    Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Romance Officer View Post
    Lake Tak, I would also add a recommendation that you sign up for our Romance Rewards, so you can (assuming you'll want to come back as soon as you arrive ) pre-check in, earn points for free nights, massages, resort credits, etc. over time after your first stay... If that isn't too presumptuous http://couples.com/romance-rewards/

We look forward to welcoming you soon!
    Carrie
    Earn points for free nights? Is this new? We've been at the passionate level for a while and have not heard of this being one of the benefits of Romance Rewards. Carrie - can you please elaborate on this? Thanks!

Blog Entries

Hi Linda,

My sincerest apologies. I misspoke regarding the Romance Rewards benefits. We are currently in the process of revamping the program and nothing is confirmed in terms of what will be included moving forward (such as free nights). I hope you will be pleasantly surprised by what we have in store for our repeat guests but right now nothing is set in stone and is still in discussions.

Have a wonderful day!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts