Default In room personal touches for anniversary

We are visiting in June for our 15th anniversary. I had some M&M's personalized with our wedding colors and picture and was wondering if there would be some way I could have them laid out in our room sometime during the day to surprise my husband or what your suggestion would be with these, as you are the Chief Romance Officer. I was also thinking of maybe ordering room service this night and eating in our room so that may be a suggestion as well for them to be brought in with the food? Or I guess I could sneak up to the room sometime during the day and put them out.
    Any suggestions as you are the expert?
    Or any suggestions from others out there reading this?
    Thanks!
    79 days and counting and so excited!

Blog Entries

Hi poohphin,

Thank you for the question, and what a sweet thought and gesture! I love personal touches, and we would be happy to assist.

The best way to work with the on-property team will be notify Guest Services ahead of time and let them know what you would like to accomplish. I would recommend sneaking up while your husband is out at the beach or pool and chat about your vision to make the evening wonderful. They can assist with placing the items around the room, and I think a nice touch would be to set up a private dinner in your room for two, perhaps add some rose petals to soften the mood and lights, and if he''s like my husband, a nice bottle of wine to boot. Before you arrive, I would also create little notes of affectionate things you love about him, and have the team place those sporadically around the room as well to add even more personal touches.

You can view all of these options in the Romance Concierge portion of our website: http://couples.com/wedding/romance-concierge.php

I look forward to hearing what you think and what you decide to do! Happy anniversary to you both
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts