Default CN Veggie Bar update?

Any update on Veggie Bar progress at CN? Hoping for completing before our trip June 12-19, 2015.

I recently asked the CRO the same question and she said
    they are still in talks, no start or completion date as of yet.
    We are hoping it is open for November trip.

Bump.

Any updates on the Veggie Bar at Couples Negril?

We were just there (July 3-12). There is absolutely nothing being built. I actually forgot they were talking about building a veggie bar or I would have asked. Sorry!

Good question

I'm not sure why they aren't jumping on this sooner! The veggie bar is my absolute favorite part about CSA and I actually won't go back to CN because I felt that they didn't have enough vegetarian food compared to CSA. It's unfortunate because we LOVE the AN area but until they step up their healthy food game, we have to go to CSA instead. Hopefully they will do this soon!!!!

Good question, Just returned from 8 nights CN and never thought about it. CSA last year TI the year before both having a Veggie Bar a must for the future. CN next year over July 4th. Hope we will be pleasantly surprised next year.

Quote Originally Posted by knb View Post
    Good question, Just returned from 8 nights CN and never thought about it. CSA last year TI the year before both having a Veggie Bar a must for the future. CN next year over July 4th. Hope we will be pleasantly surprised next year.
    i had high hopes that it would be there by thanksgiving, but now it does not seem likely

They announced at the Repeater's dinner last week that they were hoping to have it within a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    They announced at the Repeater's dinner last week that they were hoping to have it within a couple of months.
    That's funny because last September they announced it would be in place before the high season started. LOL Soon come...
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Island time passes slowly...

Just back after 2 weeks in C.N. Did ask about the veggie bar but there was no set start or finish date. Wish that it had been opened when we were there.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    That's funny because last September they announced it would be in place before the high season started. LOL Soon come...
    so true!!! maybe someone going can try to dig up more specifics? thanks!

Someone posted on a TA review that construction has started for the veggie bar and per management should be complete by October

I'm almost disappointed to hear the news that construction has started. Despite management schedules, these things generally move on Island Time. I doubt the veggie bar will be ready for my visit in mid-late October. And if it's not going to be done, I'd rather not have to deal with the mess and disruption. I know, it's completely selfish of me. I won't be cancelling my plans or anything. I will just be hoping for some very motivated construction workers.

Quote Originally Posted by newtnugget View Post
    Someone posted on a TA review that construction has started for the veggie bar and per management should be complete by October
    holy happy dance!!!!!!!! hope this is true

Is anyone at CN presently that can give a update on the Veggie bar progress? Or at least a update of the veggie bar being a real possibility.

There are pics posted of the construction of it on the unofficial CN FB page!!! Roof is up woooo hoooooo