Hybrid View

Default CSA: Breakfast at Patois?

We are returning "home" for our second trip to CSA at the end of April, and counting the days! One of the highlights from our first trip was the lovely breakfast service at Patois, though it is listed as "seasonal" on the CSA website. Any frequent late April-early May repeaters who can weigh in on whether it will be open for breakfast? We aren't big on the buffet scene and so prefer Patois over Palms...

Certainly won't make or break our vacation, but just curious. As everyone would say - you are on vacation, no worries, just relax, no problems mon! : )

We were there the end of April the last 2 years and we enjoyed Patois very much

Seasonal?? Which seasons?? We'll be back there this coming December so maybe we'll be in the season that it's open?! lol
    It HAS to be open....how will I get through the day without my fix of BSFT (banana stuffed French toast)??!!

We've been in June and it was opened for all meals, been in July and it was closed for lunch then we've been in the beginning of August and it was open for all meals, but closed for everything but dinner a few days after we left. I think it depends on bookings.

Seems like this should be a simple question. We'll be there in July, so not sure what the situation is.
    I wonder if MichelleG could clear this up, and just simply state when breakfast and lunch are / are not served at Patois.

Blog Entries

Hi countryboy,

We usually only adjust the dining times during the off season when resort is really low in terms of occupancy. This in the past has resulted in us not being open for breakfast and lunch, however some items from the lunch menu are included at the grill. For July, you should not encounter any issues.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG 'Island Girl' View Post
    Hi countryboy,

We usually only adjust the dining times during the off season when resort is really low in terms of occupancy. This in the past has resulted in us not being open for breakfast and lunch, however some items from the lunch menu are included at the grill. For July, you should not encounter any issues.
    Thanks Michelle G! Original poster of this question here...what about late April - May? We arrive "home" to CSA one month from today and hopefully Patois will be ready for us! : )

Blog Entries

emcollins3,

No worries, all restaurants are 100% functional during peak season...
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Hey! MichelleG "Island Girl"

What months are considered "OFF" Peak season, we will be there middle of August, is that an out of "peak" time?

Thanks for any info on this!!

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG 'Island Girl' View Post
    emcollins3,

No worries, all restaurants are 100% functional during peak season...
    Thank you Michelle G!!! I am running my first marathon the Monday before we come "home" on Saturday, so I am looking forward to indulging in lots of yummy Patois french toast!!! : )

Makes sense! Thank you very much for the quick response!

I've always wondered what months are "peak" and which are "off peak."