Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: December 2016

Default December 2016

Don't see any other threads for this month/year, so I'll be the first.

Trip #3 booked for 12/9-12/16.

639 LONG days and a wake-up!!
    Last edited by muck; March 10th, 2015 at 04:40 PM.

y'a mon already booked for 16 and 17...see everyone in 15 first!
    Randi & Sherri
    18x CSA repeaters
    1x CN

See y'all there - just booked for 12-20 2016.

Randi - see you and Sherri at the swim up bar in 7 months - unless y'all head down our way first.

Take care - Mike and Monica

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!

mike we will let you know had a busy year so far so hopefully we can squeeze a trip down there later this year...

year is flying by as usual soonecome December!
    Randi & Sherri
    18x CSA repeaters
    1x CN

Now down to 373 days and a wake-up. Slowly but surely, the days tick on by!

I like that See y'all there - just booked for 12-20 2016.

Randi - see you and Sherri at the swim up bar in 7 months - unless y'all head down our way first.

Well we booked again for CSA this December 17 to 26, 2016. Weren't sure if would be back for the 6x but couldn't resist the sand and people of CSA! Now the long countdown.

almost march already year will be cruising along.... seems like we are losing some long time repeaters in December due to the price increases
    Randi & Sherri
    18x CSA repeaters
    1x CN

We were close to calling it quits but we have one more year left in us. Here's to December 2016 being the best ever! Hope you do a CSA December countdown chart again. One Love

We are going to be 1st timers. We will be celebrating Anniversary and Christmas, 19th-26th. If you see us and we look lost please help us!

Booked today! 12/29-1/3! Can't wait to ring in the new year on the beach!

We're booked for the 17th of December. It's our first time. We're so excited its for our silver wedding on the 20th.

It is with the utmost sadness that I have to announce that Monica and I will not be returning to CSA. The love of my life has decided to move on. This was totally unexpected and even though I have tried, it cannot be mended.

Randi, Sheri, Bearso, Patti, Jeff, MaryBeth, Penny, and all of our other friends, Please give our love to Ultimate , Navena, Stacey, etc... and let them know they will always have a place in my heart.

Everybody please have a Bob Marley for us and keep us in your prayers.

Mike
    Formerly of Mike and Monica

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!

Mike, sorry to here of your situation. I know how life can be. Situations have every possible eb and flow. Hope you find what works for you! In our thoughts, never met you but have read your threads and loved all your input. I saw you guys on your move out last year from your BFVS. Take care, if you need private message me, and I'll have a Marley for u in December, Jah Bless!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMonica View Post
    It is with the utmost sadness that I have to announce that Monica and I will not be returning to CSA. The love of my life has decided to move on. This was totally unexpected and even though I have tried, it cannot be mended.

Randi, Sheri, Bearso, Patti, Jeff, MaryBeth, Penny, and all of our other friends, Please give our love to Ultimate , Navena, Stacey, etc... and let them know they will always have a place in my heart.

Everybody please have a Bob Marley for us and keep us in your prayers.

Mike
    Formerly of Mike and Monica

Mike so sorry to hear this....hope you guys can figure it out and if not I hope you both have peace moving forward. It was always a pleasure to see you guys yearly and even in Florida! Defineltely stay in touch and when where down your way Ill let you know so we can get together.
    Randi & Sherri
    18x CSA repeaters
    1x CN

We just booked our 2nd trip to CSA. So excited! We will be there Dec 26th-Janaury 2nd

When I started this thread, it was 639 days.......Now, it's down to 149 days. Making some progress!

August 1st and the year keeps flying....soonecome December
    Randi & Sherri
    18x CSA repeaters
    1x CN

Now doing the double digit fidget! 99 days and counting.....

flights booked just over 10 weeks till on island and 12 to check into csa....
    Randi & Sherri
    18x CSA repeaters
    1x CN

Well we are getting pretty close to December in CSA. We have had some family health issues come up which has caused us to change our dates. We are now coming home December 12 to 19 this year. Will miss Christmas but at least we get to come home still, and hopefully next year we can renew the Christmas in CSA! Soon Come.

If anyone will be on island and wants to play in a 1st annual charity golf tournament benefitting the charities supported by the Negil Chamber
    dec 4th go to www.negrilgolfscramble.com

Thanks
    Randi & Sherri
    18x CSA repeaters
    1x CN

Well after changing our dates I can't remember how many times, we are all set for Dec. 29th-Jan. 6th, as our flights have been booked. Another New Year's at CSA, irie no worries.

StonyplainClint, Randi and Sheri,

Thanks for all the kind words. Bobbi and I are looking forward to seeing/meeting y'all 12-20 December.
    Mike in ALA
    Jamaica Soon Come
    Bob Marleys for Everyone!!!

Well, it's getting closer to official, paid for the flights couple days ago. Today I received my payment reminder that Couples will be taking the final payment in a couple days. Which means we are close to 45 days out! Soon Come! Not often I like to see money leave my account, but for this it is so worth it.

Mike, glad to hear you are doing well and able to come back to Couples!

49 days out!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast