Default Yooo-My Jamaican Couples Repeaters (aka CR's)!!! ***Question about Da Beach at CSS***

Hello my CR's-

Can you all give me some information on the beach times at CSS? I am wondering how late they allow people to go on late night strolls in te moonlight, or to sit and relax and listen to the waves, or anything.

It will be our first time, coming the beginning of April. The HubbyBuzz and I finally booked our PandaBuzz Honeymoon

WE CANNOT WAIT to get out there!
    Last edited by Pandaprincess77; March 7th, 2015 at 09:23 PM.

Boy are you going to love Couples. They never kick you off the beach. And the only time you have to leave the pools is when they clean them.

The beaches never close. They are both private, so you don't get the same as you would with the Negril side, like people from other hotels or vendors. The only people you will encounters at the resort are other guests and staff. Mind you they are not huge, so walking for miles is not an option, unless you keep turning around at the end and keep going.
    Sunset Beach is open for AN sunbathing only from 9am till 5 or 6pm, depending on the time of year. That is when guests who do not partake in AN an go there to view the beautiful sunsets.

You can stroll sit on the beach, relax and listen to the waves as long through the night as you wish. No problem mon! Relax and enjoy your vacation how you want to do it! Just be sure to bring the Deet containing bug spray to avoid the sand fleas at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaprincess77 View Post
    Hello my CR's-

Can you all give me some information on the beach times at CSS? I am wondering how late they allow people to go on late night strolls in te moonlight, or to sit and relax and listen to the waves, or anything.

It will be our first time, coming the beginning of April. The HubbyBuzz and I finally booked our PandaBuzz Honeymoon

WE CANNOT WAIT to get out there!
    I don't think there is a set time they kick people off the beach at. The last time we were there two years ago, my then boyfriend and soon to be husband, walked the beach until at least 1am one night and aside from confirming we were guests at the resort, no one told us to leave.

Hey Panda
    The beach at CSS is closed off at both ends (IE: not open to others from off resort)
    You can sit out on the beach at any time and feel pretty comfortable
    Same for strolling but there is not far to stroll
    The beach bar sits right on the beach (maybe 20ft above high tide) and is about in the middle of the beach from end to end

Enjoy the honeymoon, congrats.
    I am sure you will love CSS

John

The regular textile beach never closes. The nude beach (Sunset beach) is nude until 5pm, then anyone can go there. The beaches are small so not much beach to stroll on.

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    Boy are you going to love Couples. They never kick you off the beach. And the only time you have to leave the pools is when they clean them.
    AWESOME!!!! I can not WAIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    The regular textile beach never closes. The nude beach (Sunset beach) is nude until 5pm, then anyone can go there. The beaches are small so not much beach to stroll on.
    Thank you for the info! Any bit of beach with the sounds of the ocean, a cool breeze, and being together is fine with us!

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    The beaches never close. They are both private, so you don't get the same as you would with the Negril side, like people from other hotels or vendors. The only people you will encounters at the resort are other guests and staff. Mind you they are not huge, so walking for miles is not an option, unless you keep turning around at the end and keep going.
    Sunset Beach is open for AN sunbathing only from 9am till 5 or 6pm, depending on the time of year. That is when guests who do not partake in AN an go there to view the beautiful sunsets.
    Thank you! I am so excited for the privacy of CSS!

Quote Originally Posted by djdadof4 View Post
    You can stroll sit on the beach, relax and listen to the waves as long through the night as you wish. No problem mon! Relax and enjoy your vacation how you want to do it! Just be sure to bring the Deet containing bug spray to avoid the sand fleas at night.
    Hahahaaaa, I am glad you said that, BUG SPRAY will be in effect and in the luggage! I am dying over here thinking about da beach mon!!! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by aero87 View Post
    I don't think there is a set time they kick people off the beach at. The last time we were there two years ago, my then boyfriend and soon to be husband, walked the beach until at least 1am one night and aside from confirming we were guests at the resort, no one told us to leave.
    So awesome! Thank you so much for the info girl!!! Also, congrats on your engagement! I want to have my whole PandaBuzz Vegas wedding weekend, all over again!

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Hey Panda
    The beach at CSS is closed off at both ends (IE: not open to others from off resort)
    You can sit out on the beach at any time and feel pretty comfortable
    Same for strolling but there is not far to stroll
    The beach bar sits right on the beach (maybe 20ft above high tide) and is about in the middle of the beach from end to end

Enjoy the honeymoon, congrats.
    I am sure you will love CSS

John
    Thank you John, I have no doubt we will have a blast. Good to know on the bar location as well, get a drank then go down to da beach! I can't wait, but I can, because I don't want it to be over!

Any bit o' beach will be fine with us! Thank you, for the info, I appreciate it!

Any bit o' beach will be fine with us! Thank you, for the info, I appreciate it!