Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by beachman26 View Post
    Me and my wife are newcomers and staying at CSS in September 2016. We are staying in a Beachfront Suite, my question is should I request a certain room?
    We love the Beachfront Suites and have requested A block for each visit. The building has 3 floors with a view of the main beach and main pool. We have stayed on the top floor, but our personal preference is ground level.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Do not EVER think that you will visit another all-inclusive resort and be happy. Couples will RUIN you. Nothing else can compare. Oh, and don't drink too many Bob Marleys.....because you will want to remember your time here!

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicamehappy:D View Post
    Do not EVER think that you will visit another all-inclusive resort and be happy...
    Every now and again I think that I would like to try to find the most budget-friendly all-inclusive possible, just for a quick get-away, all the while understanding that it would not be comparable to Couples. But then I come to my senses and realize that we should just go to Couples.

Pack your bags then unpack half your clothes and all your hangups and head for the airport..

Quote Originally Posted by tanlines View Post
    Pack your bags then unpack half your clothes and all your hangups and head for the airport..
    Tanlines, I so totally agree!!! On our first visit, my bags were jam packed with things I did not think I could live without and most of them really turned out to be unnecessary.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Be respectful of the beach vendors and they will respect you. Regardless what they are selling, most are simply trying to make a living to support their family. If you talk to them, you will learn about their lives and culture. Remember, this is their home and we are just visiting.

Yes I agree.

So the reality is we tried CSS after many All Inclusive Resorts, My only advice will be enjoy and if you want to try it try it. We've never done anything like it before as far and the Au Naturel but I don't think we ever made it to another beach. No judgment, no trying to impress just the most friendly people you will ever meet and the most relaxed atmosphere I've ever experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Romance Officer View Post
    What is the single biggest piece of advice you would give to our new guests?
    leave yer stress behind mate and prepare to party !!!

take the one love bus tour it is a blast . owner driver is a great guy and you get to really see Jamaica outside the resorts . go to local watering holes at meet the locals . very safe was never worried mon. if you go before you leave for Jamaica pick up school supplies for the children you will see on yer stay they love getting pencils and paper or anything for school . take some of the others tours very well worth it , like zip line tour or jeep tour if you really want to see Jamaica mon !!

Choose aless popular place you would enjoy more.I am speaking from my experience

I really enjoyed scuba diving - such a thrilling experience! But the resort is amazing - you have to give a try to everything around. As it was mentioned earlier - you are on your vacations, be creative and relax
    Last edited by MA1992; February 21st, 2017 at 08:52 AM.
    Life is life! Mary

13. Default

Chill and enjoy the time spent here.

14. Default

Scuba diving is on my to-do list. Ahh... hopefully next year.

Hi, i am jimmy,relax and enjoy the best vacation.Focus on your partner, the beach and resort are wonderful, but put your attention on your partner.

Hi, i am jimmy , If food is an issue then get the Club Mobay and fill up there. That way by the time the 90 min ride to Negril is over you are ready to dump your bags in the room, get in your swim suit gear and head to the beach bars. If it is sunny, get a drink, find a floatie and float. If there is an afternoon shower then nustle your way into said beach bar and start partying. Or go swimming in the rain.

Hi i want to say hello everyone, put your attention on your partner and the resort just enhances your experience, start Romance Rewards so you can get the benefit of repeat visits and do the "Trading Places" visit to the resort on the same side of the island you're staying on. Be happy and enjoy happy life .

👍👍👍👍

The wife and I are making our first trip to CTI Thursday. She sleeps late I am an early riser is there much to do in the morning?

The wife and I are making our first trip Thursday. Any advice would be appreciated. She sleeps in I am an early riser is there much to do early?

We just wanted to thank all the seasoned couples who posted all the great advice. We are looking to unwind at one of the Couples Resorts in February or March 2018. Your advice has helped us a lot. Thanks
    Last edited by JackandGloria; November 9th, 2017 at 11:45 AM.

The best advice is to relax, enjoy each other and enjoy the relaxation. Take sunscreen and half the clothes you think you need and your partner and you are ready to board the plane. Your fun and friends await.

I too always got up early.. I would walk the resort, set up our beach chairs for us and friends, sit in the hot tub and/or take in the tranquility.... go down to the breakfast buffet and have a cup of coffee then bring coffee and pastries back up to the room and my wife and i would sit on the patio and enjoy. We always bring our travel coffee mugs for this purpose

We just booked for March. First spring trip for us since its usually October. 7 trips to CN and 2 times to CSA. This trip is to CTI. Relax and enjoy the resort and each other. Dont hurry anywhere. We've met such great people over the years that we have continued to travel with and visit each others homes. NY, Tenn, SC, Miss, NC, MO, Fla. Try everything the resort has to offer even if you dont think you have the courage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfiddler View Post
    The wife and I are making our first trip Thursday. Any advice would be appreciated. She sleeps in I am an early riser is there much to do early?
    Enjoy a walk next to the quiet glassy ocean. If your not a walker, Coffee at the resorts is amazing!

Best bet is to establish the best beach seats you can find until your spouse is up and about!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast