Default Can you upgrade the honeymoon massage into a full 80 minute massage?

So I was originally going to get two massages, but my fiancé said that was a waste and he'd rather do one long massage and have that be the end of it. The last time we went we got an 80 minute deep tissue massage together at CSS and absolutely loved it. So I was wondering if we could upgrade our 25 minute honeymoon massage and just pay the difference with our resort credits. Does anyone know if that's possible?

Blog Entries

Hi aero87,

Please check your email with more info. Thanks!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

I have this same question. We're going on our honeymoon to CSA May 22nd - 29th.

I have this same question, we're staying at Swept Away from 5/22-5/29 and at San Souci from 5/29-6/1.. so ten nights today. Would love to just make it an 80 min couples massage and pay the difference.

Blog Entries

Hi all,

Thank you for your patience. I am checking in with the on-property team and will let you know more soon.
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Blog Entries

This just in: Yes, you certainly can pay the difference to upgrade. The value of the comp is $110, and the 80 minute is $300 (there may be additional charges depending on locations and type of service).

Enjoy!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

The price to increase it to an 80 minute massage is $300? That's the exact same price for the massage itself already. So you basically forfeit your free massage and pay what the massage actually costs.

Quote Originally Posted by aero87 View Post
    The price to increase it to an 80 minute massage is $300? That's the exact same price for the massage itself already. So you basically forfeit your free massage and pay what the massage actually costs.
    I think what they're saying is that you take $110 off $300, since you would be paying the couples rate. So it's $190.. correct me if I'm wrong Chief Romance.

Blog Entries

That is correct, cflowers0115. You can put the $110 towards the $300 cost.

Enjoy!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Is that per couple or per massage, 2 x 190 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris and Lesley View Post
    Is that per couple or per massage, 2 x 190 ?
    $190 is per couple. Not per person.