Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi All
    We have enjoyed hanging with many of you these past years around 4th of July. Looking forward to seeing you guys again and enjoying another awesome vacation at CN
    Jimmy and Mariann
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Jimmy and Mariann... Great Picture of you two. We miss you guys. Just returned from CSS on April 23rd and had a wonderful time. Bruce is hoping to retire June 1, 2018 so we are hoping that year to return to CN for 4th of July. Hopefully you will still be going. His job right now just does not allow us to book a vacation during 4th of July. Have a great time, as we know you will.

Bruce and Brenda
    Great to hear from you! Listen, you couldn't drag us away from Couples. Love to see you back there sometime. I really would like to go try San Souci sometime. Can't seem to talk Jimmy into it. Jan and Rick said they would be back to CN next year to celebrate an anniversary. Much love to you both. Mariann

Another milestone reached... 1/2 a hundred days to go!!

Jimmy and Mariann, it will be great to see y'all again. Haven't heard anything about the 4th festivities yet. May have to bring a flamingo to float over the falls for old times. Let us know if you hear of anything

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    Hi All
    We have enjoyed hanging with many of you these past years around 4th of July. Looking forward to seeing you guys again and enjoying another awesome vacation at CN
    Jimmy and Mariann
    Hello Jim and Mariann, Vern and I will see you June 30-July 5...we're starting to count the days!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Just checked my Delta app… 41 Days till check in!!!

28 days and counting!! Looks like there's going to be a lot of friends returning this year. Can't wait till our first CNNB Council meeting! It will have been 4 months since our Chicago meeting and one of my best birthday's ever. Thanks again to my beautiful sexy wife for arranging it and the rest of the Council for taking the time to celebrate with me!! Irie

Hello everyone!! Chris and Michele (48 and 45) from Virginia. Can't believe we just figured out what "CNNB" stands for. You'll have two more folks on the left side of the beach from June 28-July5. 25 more days and counting. Can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones! Ya Mon

VTHokie, we like to think of it as standing in the water and looking at the resort which makes it the "Right" side of the beach.
    Council meeting convenes four weeks from today over a lobster dinner. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again.

Not to imply the Hokies are a little slow or anything, . I am soooooo ready to do this!

HaHa Ritchie!! 21 days and counting for us. I guess y'all are in the teen number of days now. I can't wait!!
    Jndp - You are absolutely correct - It is the "Right" side of the beach!!

If I had to guess it is more like 18 Days 19 Hours 3 Minutes and some change. Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

20 more sleeps. Cant wait to see all you guys..

Name:  jamaican lobster.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  37.4 KB

Two weeks until full council meeting and Jamaican Lobster!

Less than nine days to wait. Phil and Jill from Michigan will be ready for some Jamaican fun, June 30-July5.

Default One more KY couple

If I counted right we make five Kentucky couples at CN at the same time. Don & Michelle from Morehead. We will be there July 2-9, then we travel to the other side of the country to San Souci. We will be on the nude side of the beach tanning our hides.

i went to college at morehead. we will be there the 29th thru the 9th. when you get there just ask for the mayor, we will also be that side. we live in a little town outside of lexington called paris. 3/4 of the council will be there in 5 days and all will be there in 7 days. irie!!!!!!

Hello everyone! CANADIAN couple coming down June 30th-July 6. Meeting lots of repeaters from last year! Hope to run into you on the other side of the Hedge! ��

The final day until we head to our second home of Couples Negril!! Safe travels and see everyone soon.

Nice meeting you guys!! Safe travels the rest of the way.

To everyone who was at CN last week, we wanted to thank you (especially those from the Lexington KY area) for helping our daughter and her new husband feel welcome and enjoy the Couples vibe. They had a great time (his first trip in an airplane).

We are CSAers but have decided to jump ship and try CN. We look forward to our own return home in 467 days, but who's counting.

Brad & Carla
    CSA 2012, 2014, 2015 CN 2017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2