Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default July 2016 CNNB Council

it has been brought to my attention that the 2016 rates are out. so as mayor; i decree "Book soon". on a weather note. it was -25.6 degrees this morning at 7:30 at our house in central ky. CNNB come soon!!!!!!!!!

we are booked!!! i also hear that 2 other coucil couples are also!

We are in for 6/30/16-7/9/16

Quote Originally Posted by TheMayor&Cathy View Post
    we are booked!!! i also hear that 2 other coucil couples are also!
    OMG!! Mayor!!! Here we go again...................yes - we are the slackers of the group!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cands View Post
    OMG!! Mayor!!! Here we go again...................yes - we are the slackers of the group!!!!
    You know you want to book for 2016.

Default Booked Early; Hopefully Often

Quote Originally Posted by Cands View Post
    We are booked for our 4th trip to CN for 6/30-7/10/2016, and looking forward to it. Don't know who the 'Mayor' is, but we suspect we will soon. Nice to see others booked already, as well. Irie. Tony & Sharon Strange, Westmore, Vermont.

Just read carefully through the threads (aka reading aloud with vodka in one hand) and realized that The Mayor is from central KY...Hrmmmmm. We are from Paris (Bourbon County) and are hoping to meet up with The Council at CN soon!

well with a productive and wonderful 2015 council meeting behind us. already looking forward to the 2016 meeting. only 353 days to go

After some discussion with the Mayor, and the fact we forgot about 2016 being a leap year, our dates for 2016 will be June 29th thru July 9th

We have crossed the 1st milestone and now down to 300 days!!

Finally - booked for July 1-11!!!

We have reached the 200 day milestone!!!!

We're booked, arriving June 30!

Only six months to go!

Geno and Jennifer from South Carolina -- excited about our first visit to CN (July 9 - July 16), we're long-time CTI repeaters.
    We feel like we're cheating on CTI, but we've heard so may great things about CN, we decided to go to the beach this year.

Now that we have all booked for 2017 we can relax and just count the days until this years meetings!! 133 days and counting. and 496 days til 2017!

Geno and Jennifer, we will just miss you. Probably pass each other on the road from MoBay to CN. Hope you love CN as much as we do. Returning for our ninth trip soon and 2017 is already booked.

CNNB members, great to have 2017 booked. The 2016 meeting is approaching fast, see you in less than 130 days!! The suitcases are already getting packed. (that one is for you Cindy )

Quote Originally Posted by TheMayor&Cathy View Post
    it has been brought to my attention that the 2016 rates are out. so as mayor; i decree "Book soon". on a weather note. it was -25.6 degrees this morning at 7:30 at our house in central ky. CNNB come soon!!!!!!!!!
    We have just booked our daughter and fiance into CN for the honeymoon from 7/3 - 7/10/16. They are from Lexington, KY area. Help them feel the great Couples spirit that we have come to love.

BTW after a great trading places last November we ourselves have decided to abandon CSA for CN in 2017 for our 30th Anniversary.

One Love
    Brad & Carla - northern KY
    CSA 2012, 2014, 2015 CN 2017 come soon

Plantersman we are from Paris just 15 miles from Lexington. Small world! Looking forward to meeting them. Tell them to look us up when they get there. Go Big Blue!!!!!!

Mayor - We are from Florence and know Paris well. Our kids swam against the Paris Y down there every winter. Our daughter is a Blue fan but her fiance is a Duke fan,of all things. Hoping the Jamaican vide mellows him out.

One Love

Getting those dancing shoes dusted off. Anyone else getting ready for the Double Digit Dance?

Default Double Digit Dance!!

Finally doing the Double Digit Dance! We'll be back home in 99 days!
    Name:  beauty.jpg
Views: 983
Size:  15.0 KBName:  snoopy.jpg
Views: 980
Size:  6.3 KBName:  Calvin.jpg
Views: 998
Size:  8.9 KBName:  Fred.jpg
Views: 1004
Size:  10.6 KBName:  scooby.jpg
Views: 1000
Size:  9.3 KB

My soon to be wife and I will be there June 26th-July3rd for our honeymoon couldn't help but notice all the KY folks going to be there around that time. We are from western KY a small town called Beaver Dam. Cant wait to get to Couples Negril and hopefully meet some of you guys!!

2 months to go!!

blsz71 - Congrats on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon. You picked the perfect place. You will definitely see Kentucky represented at CN while you are there. Be sure to stop and introduce yourselves.

Lisa and I will be back home on June 30th thru July 10th. Can;t wait to hang out with old friends and meet new ones.

Name:  couples.jpg
Views: 1027
Size:  52.8 KB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast