Hybrid View

Default Valentines day specials????

Any specials coming out for Valentines day?

Blog Entries

Hello! We have this special currently running for one more day. See details here: http://couples.com/special-offers/_promo/G15D.php

I just booked my trip today! We will be at tower isle from December 3rd through December 11th and then move to CSS from the 11th through the 18th!! I see on the couples home page it says "Enhance Your Romance 250.00 Resort Credit" Book a seven-night stay at one of our four exquisite, all-inclusive oceanfront resorts and we'll treat you to a $250 resort credit upon arrival. I tried clicking on the learn more link but nothing comes up about it on the page it sends me to. What are the details for the resort credit? Are we eligible for them? Would we get the credit at both resorts since we are staying at each for at least 7 nights?

Thanks
    ian
    Last edited by wallace02mgd; February 18th, 2015 at 02:07 PM.

Blog Entries

Hi Ian,

I recommend you give us a call at 800-COUPLES so we can help walk you through it. I guess that page you're referencing was down for a short time but should be back up soon.

Thanks for your patience, and congratulations on the upcoming trip! Very exciting
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by wallace02mgd View Post
    I just booked my trip today! We will be at tower isle from December 3rd through December 11th and then move to CSS from the 11th through the 18th!! I see on the couples home page it says "Enhance Your Romance 250.00 Resort Credit" Book a seven-night stay at one of our four exquisite, all-inclusive oceanfront resorts and we'll treat you to a $250 resort credit upon arrival. I tried clicking on the learn more link but nothing comes up about it on the page it sends me to. What are the details for the resort credit? Are we eligible for them? Would we get the credit at both resorts since we are staying at each for at least 7 nights?

Thanks
    ian

Ian, make sure you add your name to the Dec 2016 CTI meetup group!

Last edited by wallace02mgd; February 18th, 2015 at 02:04 PM.

This trip was for December 2015 but we ended up having to cancel the trip and reschedule for May of this year! Looking forward to our first trip! Again!

That's great.