Default BF 50th Birthday-Surprise

we will be arriving CTI on June 10-my bf 50th bday-is there anything I can order/request/pay for to surprise him upon arrival? does couples do anything for bdays-cake, decorations, card or whatever?

check with the Romance Concierge on the main Couples website. There are a number of things that you can set up. From small gift baskets to dinners on the beach
    http://couples.com/wedding/romance-concierge.php

How about a ribbon in your hair?

Quote Originally Posted by curtnchristine View Post
    we will be arriving CTI on June 10-my bf 50th bday-is there anything I can order/request/pay for to surprise him upon arrival? does couples do anything for bdays-cake, decorations, card or whatever?

Blog Entries

curtnchristine,

The Romance Concierge service is meant to assist with just that - make the trip even extra special with various add-on options. Wish you and your bf a wonderful trip, and let me know if you have any other questions!

Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Make sure too that one of the entertainment staff knows about it the day of his birthday. They'll usually try to surprise him with something. I was at CTI for my birthday in 2013, my husband just happened to mentioned it to the entertainment person that afternoon, and during the evening performance, we were both called up on the dance floor for a special song for my birthday. It was really sweet.

Nancy
    CTI - 2013
    CN - 2015

Blog Entries

Absolutely, popup40!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts