Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 35 of 35
  1. #26

    Default

    When we were at Sans Souci last April, they opened the SSB pool one evening that week (with bartenders) for an after hours pool party. It was great and many attended. Is that practice now a regular thing? Hope so.

  2. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HooverVA View Post
    When we were at Sans Souci last April, they opened the SSB pool one evening that week (with bartenders) for an after hours pool party. It was great and many attended. Is that practice now a regular thing? Hope so.
    An AN party??

  3. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HooverVA View Post
    When we were at Sans Souci last April, they opened the SSB pool one evening that week (with bartenders) for an after hours pool party. It was great and many attended. Is that practice now a regular thing? Hope so.
    You can do it anytime as long as there is a bartender available and management is ok with it. We always check with Tanisha or Veronique to see if they want to do it and then talk to their boss. Once we have the ok we recruit as many coupls as we can - they require a minimum of 10 who each pay $20 for the evening.. Each couple signs a list committing to being there and by doing this in advance if enough couple decide not to show up they still get charged for it. We've probably done this 5 or 6 times now and always have a blast!!

  4. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HooverVA View Post
    When we were at Sans Souci last April, they opened the SSB pool one evening that week (with bartenders) for an after hours pool party. It was great and many attended. Is that practice now a regular thing? Hope so.
    On Tuesday at 9:45 PM and Friday at 10:00 PM they have parties on Sunset Beach. Not sure if these are Clothing optional or Au Naturel parties as the events brochure does not go into any real description. It would be nice if they were Au Naturel.

    Maybe someone can clarify this.

  5. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amon View Post
    On Tuesday at 9:45 PM and Friday at 10:00 PM they have parties on Sunset Beach. Not sure if these are Clothing optional or Au Naturel parties as the events brochure does not go into any real description. It would be nice if they were Au Naturel.

    Maybe someone can clarify this.
    The after parties for the Gala and the Beach Party are NOT Au Natural or clothing optional....clothing required.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

  6. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GregR View Post
    Agree michaelg. Rules seem clear, AN 9-5:30 and open to non-AN at 6:00. Doesn't suggest that AN guest have to put their suits on. Only way I can interpret this is CO at 6:00.
    The only way I interpret that is that AN use is ONLY allowed 9-5:30. It seems pretty clear to me. I have not made it to CSS yet to stay (soon come) but when I do I will misinterpret it as long as they let me get away with it.

  7. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amon View Post
    On Tuesday at 9:45 PM and Friday at 10:00 PM they have parties on Sunset Beach. Not sure if these are Clothing optional or Au Naturel parties as the events brochure does not go into any real description. It would be nice if they were Au Naturel.

    Maybe someone can clarify this.
    we were there in October for 10 days, and neither 'after party' occurred at SSB during the time we were there. They may be phasing it out???? not sure

  8. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dadofsprout5 View Post
    we were there in October for 10 days, and neither 'after party' occurred at SSB during the time we were there. They may be phasing it out???? not sure
    We were there in November 2016 for a week and neither party occurred at SSB during that time either.

  9. #34

    Default

    We will be at CSS next week (January 4). Will let you know if there are any parties at SSB in the evenings.

  10. #35

    Default

    When we were there in November 2016 the after show parties at SSB were very low key and consisted of fifteen or so guests and mainly staff dancing to music around the SSB bar area. No AN activity. We went had a look and a drink and left after 15 mins.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •