Default Photography for Couples Resorts

Hi all! I was a Couples Negril Bride in November, and I gotta say, it was the best decision of my life...other than marrying my main squeeze!!!! One of the things I was obsessed with the year leading up to our wedding was spending time on the Couples Message Board for ideas, experiences and advice. The major issue I was running into was the Photography. Being a photographer myself, it was by far one of the most important parts of my big day.

I had read and read and read the many recommendations by other Couples Brides, as well as looked up photos from the Resort Photographer. I decided to go with an outside photographer, not because the Resort Photographer wasn't good enough, I just needed a little more out of my photos. I did my research and looked up numerous photographers that catered the many needs of a Couples Bride and decided on one. Boy am I glad I made that decision!

I recently received my photos and they are absolutely perfect! Not only is the finished product outstanding.She was such a joy to work with. I honestly felt like I had a friend there taking my picture all afternoon! She was so friendly, super accommodating and patient with my super hyper mother! She really made me and my husband (gasp!!) feel special and beautiful. She wasn't over the top with the post production, but added some flare to certain pictures that made me feel like I had just had a Vogue photoshoot!!!

If any of yall are looking for an outside photographer for your wedding, I can't recommend her enough.

Find her also on facebook! Here are a couple samples of the work she did with us.
    Name:  SN_0003.jpg
Views: 969
Size:  15.1 KBName:  SN_0019.jpg
Views: 1043
Size:  29.3 KBName:  SN_0029.jpg
Views: 986
Size:  29.8 KBName:  SN_0031.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  21.7 KBName:  SN_0026.jpg
Views: 1005
Size:  43.8 KB

I am trying to make the same decision to use outside photographer or not. Who did you end up going with?

Email me and I'll tell you all about her! sheribay117@gmail.com. I'm not able to advertise for her on here.

Pictures came out very good. You took the right decision. This is very good idea for the couples willing to wed on the resorts.I will suggest this idea to my firends who are thinking of getting married this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBay117 View Post
    Email me and I'll tell you all about her! sheribay117@gmail.com. I'm not able to advertise for her on here.

Could I also please e-mail you for her name and email? I am getting married at CSA and I am doing research for outside photographers.

Thanks x

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBay117 View Post
    Hi all! I was a Couples Negril Bride in November, and I gotta say, it was the best decision of my life...other than marrying my main squeeze!!!! One of the things I was obsessed with the year leading up to our wedding was spending time on the Couples Message Board for ideas, experiences and advice. The major issue I was running into was the Photography. Being a photographer myself, it was by far one of the most important parts of my big day.

I had read and read and read the many recommendations by other Couples Brides, as well as looked up photos from the Resort Photographer. I decided to go with an outside photographer, not because the Resort Photographer wasn't good enough, I just needed a little more out of my photos. I did my research and looked up numerous photographers that catered the many needs of a Couples Bride and decided on one. Boy am I glad I made that decision!

I recently received my photos and they are absolutely perfect! Not only is the finished product outstanding.She was such a joy to work with. I honestly felt like I had a friend there taking my picture all afternoon! She was so friendly, super accommodating and patient with my super hyper mother! She really made me and my husband (gasp!!) feel special and beautiful. She wasn't over the top with the post production, but added some flare to certain pictures that made me feel like I had just had a Vogue photoshoot!!!

If any of yall are looking for an outside photographer for your wedding, I can't recommend her enough.

Find her also on facebook! Here are a couple samples of the work she did with us.
    Name:  SN_0003.jpg
Views: 969
Size:  15.1 KBName:  SN_0019.jpg
Views: 1043
Size:  29.3 KBName:  SN_0029.jpg
Views: 986
Size:  29.8 KBName:  SN_0031.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  21.7 KBName:  SN_0026.jpg
Views: 1005
Size:  43.8 KB
    p

Could you email me with who you used and more info. Thanks.
    Vintagewalrus@me.com

Hi I've found a photographer in Negril and she sounds amazing come up with a fantastic deal as well, will let you know how we get on in January 17, if you want her details please let me know . My email is passwithsj@gmail.com