Default Romance Rewards Gifts

We will be returning to CSA next month and I was wondering if there is any chance that the Couples Water Bottles will be an option for the returnees gift. Have been looking at the pre check in and there is no option for them there. Would love if we could get water bottles this trip! Will wait to do the check in if there is a possibility.

Blog Entries

Hi Northern gal,

I love the water bottles as well! We currently offer them on property but they must have been removed erroneously from the pre-check options online. Soon they will be given to all guests as part of our green initiatives and plastic water bottles will be removed.
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Would love to have such an option at CN. Water is always the biggest issue for me there. We don't even get plastic water bottles!
    Luckily the coconuts are plentiful. I usually chug about 4 of those down in the morning to stay hydrated for the day.

Has this been put in place yet? Do we have to request it at pre-check-in?

Blog Entries

Hi all,

The water bottles are now available at CTI and CN, and soon at CSA! They are one of my all-time favorite Couples souvenirs so I am happy to hear we're expanding them to other resorts. You should get them upon check in

Enjoy!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

What about CSS??
    CSS 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

Blog Entries

dawl, CSS will have them soon as well, but not sure of exact date as of yet. They are available via Romance Rewards, however.
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Yay! Can't wait to get one next time.

I may have to start to auction my water bottles off as presently have 8 bottles,
    and really do enjoy them as well. I gave mine to a couple in November and another
    also in December who were both first timers at Couples so they were very happy to get them

Will everyone get them at check-in?

Blog Entries

Hi Jenni,

Those guests who are registered in our Romance Rewards program and are repeat guests will get the water bottles. They're a hit, as you can tell here
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

I really hate to beat this subject to death. However, I want to clarify the CSS water bottles for romance rewards guests. We are repeaters and are pre-checked in. I didn't see the option for selecting the water bottles, are they in addition to the other rewards? Or is it an option to other things such as the t-shirts?
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13
    CSS 4/12-4/24/15

Blog Entries

Hello VACouple,

No problem at all - completely understand the want for those water bottles. They are my favorite!

Yes, they are available at CSS. I spoke to our Romance Rewards coordinator and it looks like that option has dropped off from the pre-check in option unknowingly so we are working quickly to fix the situation. Once you arrive please let the front desk know you would like the water bottles and we will let them know as well on our end.

Enjoy your trip!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Will there ever be an option to purchase Couples items via an online store?

Blog Entries

gary&teri I know it has been talked about, but I will bring it back up to the team. I personally love the idea! I'm in San Diego and a lot of people see my Couples gear (hat and sweatshirt especially) and want to purchase them... will keep you posted should it become a reality.
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Default Water Bottles @ CN

Chief Romance Officer
    Hi Jenni,

Those guests who are registered in our Romance Rewards program and are repeat guests will get the water bottles. They're a hit, as you can tell here

Hi There,
    Just wondering if -as new Couples guests -will these be provided? I registered for the Romance Rewards but don't seem to get anything popping up such as the in room mini bar request? Is there any way you can check on this?
    We are arriving March 20th -sooo close now

Thanks so much!

Blog Entries

The water bottles at this time are a repeater gift at CSS only, unfortunately. Hope your countdown is moving quickly!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Romance Officer View Post
    The water bottles at this time are a repeater gift at CSS only, unfortunately. Hope your countdown is moving quickly!
    Carrie: Do you mean that at CSS they are only available as a repeater gift, or that only at CSS are they available as a repeater gift? Previously in this thread you said they were available at all resorts EXCEPT CSS and now you seem to be say they are ONLY available at CSS. I am confused. We are going to CN in three weeks and I need to know if we need to bring water bottles with us.

Blog Entries

Great question! By "only" I meant that you had to select them as a RR gift at CSS. They are not in the rooms like they are at CTI. For all resorts other than CTI, you must ask for them upon check-in using Romance Rewards. Hope that helps clarify a bit!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Thanks Carrie, that answers the question. The Tervis water bottles are in the pile for CN. No big loss as I didn't like the water bottles we got at CTI anyway. They got donated to Goodwill when we got home.