Thread: Rooms at CSA

Default Rooms at CSA

I am looking at ocean view rooms or atrium room.
    Can anyone tell me about these?

We stayed in an Atrium back in November and considered it the best balance between the Garden Veranda and any of the higher end rooms. You are generally a short walk to the beach and yet have some privacy from the foot traffic along the beach front. The hammock on the terrace was a plus for relaxing on during those pesky afternoon showers. Having a TV was not important to us, so not having one was not an issue.

Bottom line, you will be at CSA and that's all that matters!

One Love

We stayed in Ocean View rooms our first few trips to CSA and liked them just fine. Our last few trips (our ninth trip coming up in June) we have stayed in the Atrium Suites and like them just as well. Bit of a different vibe between the two. Atriums are a bit more isolated and quiet, Ocean rooms are a bit newer, though a few years old now, and do have the TV's. If TV is a big deal you might be happier in the Ocean rooms. We originally thought the TV was important to us, but have since changed our minds, we used it very little when we had it available. And the Atrium rooms are slightly less expensive, might make a difference to you. We found that, as most on the message board will attest, we spent relatively little time in our room anyway and we like the rustic feel of the Atrium rooms. No rooms on the property are more than a very short walk to the beach, so proximity to the beach is not a factor for our consideration on room choice. Atrium rooms are located more or less at the center of the resort, Ocean rooms are more towards the south side. Buildings are generously spread out so crowding is not an issue anywhere. Restaurants are at the north and south ends of the resort, so you will do some walking from any room if you want to vary your meal choices, which I highly recommend by the way.

Our favorite attraction at CSA is the beach, it is spectacular. And whatever room you choose you will be near the beach. No roads, no fences, no passing through a building to get there. You step out of your room, follow a short, paved path and you wind up on the beach in no time at all, really.

Have a great trip, you will love CSA!
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

In 22 trips to CSA, I have stayed in an Ocean front and a Beach front room once. All the rest of the trips it's been a second-floor Atrium Suite. Nothing else on the property compares to the peace and quiet of these rooms in the middle of the resort. When we check in online, 30 days out, my instructions are always the same (since I copy and paste) - a second-floor Atrium Suite and please give away any upgrade I'm entitled to.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

thanks for all the info

We stayed in buildings 8 and 9 on the third floor. They were the cheapest room category but had great views of the water. We were surprised by clear line of sight to the beach. I'm not sure what the rooms numbers are for buildings 8 and 9 third floor?

I am curious also where as we booked the Great House Verandah Room. Has anyone stayed in those and have feedback for me? I would appreciate that! We are headed to CSA 11/24-12/1 2015.