Thread: May 22-29 2015

Default May 22 - 29th 2015

My wife and I and 2 other couples will be there may 22nd -29th 2015. We visited Couples Negril last year and loved it. Looking forward to good times!
    Last edited by Alltheguitars; December 29th, 2014 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Wanted to change the entry

These are our dates as well!

Ours too!!

My husband and I are coming May 23 to May 30th from Kansas City!!!! Can't wait - already packing!!!

Our group of 3 couples will be there from 21st through 31st, I am running a charity horseshoe tournament on Tuesday the 26th. All proceeds to the Issa Trust Foundation for the kids of Jamaica. If interested we are drawing brackets at 11:00 am on the beach in front of the swim up bar.
    We have a fourth couple arriving on Sunday the 24th,

countdown 12 days 13 hours 30 min 43 seconds

Hi there!

Honeymooners here. Traveling from DE (originally from Jersey). The hubs mentioned he would like to play in the horseshoe tournament. Where should we go to sign up?

Jennine

Quote Originally Posted by jneener11 View Post
    Hi there!

Honeymooners here. Traveling from DE (originally from Jersey). The hubs mentioned he would like to play in the horseshoe tournament. Where should we go to sign up?

Jennine
    Jennine, the tourney will be on Tuesday the 26th, please have your hubby meet me on the beach in front of the swim up bar area, I will be wearing a tan clored baseball hat the has Team CSA 2012 on it, we now have at least 9 players hoping to run as a team event but can go with single eliminations singles if partners are not feasable

Our dates as well! Can't wait to hopefully meet some of you! This is our first trip (our honeymoon) and we're sooo excited!

My alarm clock will be going off in exactly 12 hours for our trip to the airport 3:00 am eastern
    We have an awesome direct flight into Mobay, should be at the beach bar by 1:45 pm Thursday,
    I will save some Ting for those arriving later

Mick aka blueseagolf