Default Who's going Feb. 20th thru the 27th 2015??

Name:  Best Wedding 2009.JPG
Views: 615
Size:  38.8 KB Hey everyone!!! We are Tiffany and Jesse from the flat, nothing but corn state of IOWA!!! We have been coming home to couples since 2006. And have been on the message board since 2006. My how things have changed, NOBODY seems to wanna post and let others know they are going the same time you are!!! Back 3 to 4 years ago we would create a thread and have 20 or so couples post telling us they were going the same time we are! Tiff and I don't care if ya think your to young or ya think your to old we just wanna hear from ya!! And especially this year! Tiffany and I got married in the Gazebo overlooking the ocean back in 2009, so 2015 is our 5 year wedding anniversary at Couples San Souci!! SO IF YOUR READING THIS MESSAGE YOU READ THE TITLE, AND YOU MUST BE GOING THE SAME TIME WE ARE! So give us a shout, tell us what your names are, where your from, and how many times you been to couples! And faces would be nice to, gotta know when you come up to us at CSS that we can say- HEY YOU POSTED TO OUR THREAD-YEAH!!!

Tiffany and Jesse

CTI-2006, 2008, 2010
    CSA & Negril-2011
    CSS-2009(Got Married), 2012, 2013, 2014

2007 was a loser year, we went to Mexico. Boo!!!
    Last edited by IOWAGUY; December 3rd, 2014 at 09:51 PM.

Hey Tiffany and Jesse! We are not going the same dates as you, however, we will be there in early February. You may want to check out the thread in this section "Feb 2015" as I remember seeing a lot of folks who were going later in the month.
    Best regards and have a wonderful trip, maybe we get to meet sometime in the future!
    Last edited by Splash Monkey; December 4th, 2014 at 11:16 AM.

Jesse and Tiffany, My hubby Karl and I (Suzzette) will at CSS for part of your trip celebrating our 8th anniversary and trip number 9 to CSS. We are signed up on the Feb 2015 thread! We arrive the 20th and depart on the 24th just a short trip, but we have 2 more countdowns for 2015! :-) Hope we meet!

Good morning Everyone! We see there is a February 2015 thread. But we are confused as to why people are not wanting to find couples that are going during their specific week? So we are being specific instead of sifting through all the post, trying figure out whose going Feb. 21st through Feb. 27th. That's why we created our own thread. Happy trails to all that are going!

Hello Jesse and Tiffany! Bill and Peg will be at CSS for part of your trip. We are arriving on February 23, and then transferring over to CTI on February 27. I think this is our 4th trip to CSS, and 15th trip to CTI. We are looking forward to escaping the cold Michigan winter for our annual trip! See you there!

Quote Originally Posted by IOWAGUY View Post
    Good morning Everyone! We see there is a February 2015 thread. But we are confused as to why people are not wanting to find couples that are going during their specific week? So we are being specific instead of sifting through all the post, trying figure out whose going Feb. 21st through Feb. 27th. That's why we created our own thread. Happy trails to all that are going!
    Can't speak for everyone else - some of us muck up the nice tidy week thing with split stays of 3/6 days between CTI/CSS. Trying something different this time.
    Last edited by Splash Monkey; December 5th, 2014 at 10:08 PM.

Hello Iowans!

We will be joining you from the 23rd thru the 28th! This is our first time @ CSS but we've been to CN 3 or 4 times! Coming from the Northeast (Philly) we are in desperate need of sunshine and moonshine!

Save us a stool at the swim up bar!

Default Take a look at the Feb Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by IOWAGUY View Post
    Hi Iowa Guy:

I actually created a Roll Call in the Feb. 2015 meetup posting for Sans Souci. Just go to the last page, then scroll up until you get to the very last Roll Call. You'll quickly and easily be able to see who will be at Sans Souci during the week you'll be there.

I understand why you want to do a separate thread for just your week, but if you think about what this page would look like if everyone posted their specific weeks for every month, you'll quickly realize how crowded the Meet up at Sans Souci page would be. It would be impossible to find anything. It's really better if you post into the page of the month you'll be there, rather than posting on the main Couples Sans Souci meet up page.

Hi, Iowa Guy,

Jim and Sandi will be there at the same time as you with an extra day on each end, 20-28. This will be our third year in a row during the same week and look forward to seeing some familiar and new faces. Where do you spend most of your time there. We'd love to meet you.

My husband and I will be there 2/21-2/26! This will be our first time at a couples resort. So excited!!! We are from Iowa too! So ready to get out of this cold!

Hello,

My wife and I will be there 2/25(but we'll arrive in the night)-3/05! 2nd stay in Jamaica but this will be our first time at a couples resort. We are from France!
    We hope to meet some people.
    See you soon

Hello Jesse and Tiffany! This will be our third year in a row during the same week and look forward to seeing some familiar and new faces. We are from Iowa too!