Default Sans Souci honeymoon

Hi there,
    Booked 2 weeks all inclusive from 14th April 2015 (9AVRYJZSU8PN48) for my honeymoon. Have booked beach front. As it is my honeymoon I was wondering if this is the best choice? Any thoughts?

Hi Ash!

There is no perfect room type as each couple has their favorite. We're stayed in one before and are sure you'll love it. They're close to everything so are very convenient. We'll be there during that time, 11-19 April, and think that CSS is an awesome place to spend your honeymoon. Now maybe we're just a bit bias with that opinion because that's not only where we spent our honeymoon but where we were married. Be sure to sign up for Romance Rewards and take a day trip over to CTI just for fun while you're there. No worries...you've made a wonderful choice!!

Hi Ash!
    My wife and I stayed in the one bedroom beachfront suites the first 2 times we were there and the room was great. Like Bart said it is close to everything.The view from the balcony is nice, we had a 2nd floor room both times. We are also going to be there April 11-19 . We booked a one bedroom ocean suite to try something different this time. You will have a wonderful time no matter what room you are in. Sans Souci is beautiful and very romantic. Have a private diner on the beach it is very nice. See you there in 128 days.

jhenderson...the one bedroom ocean suites are great. A little further away from the beaches but the views are awesome. That's the same category of room we're going to be in. Hoping for G Block. Maybe we'll see you there. Oh by the way, if you think the private dinner on the beach is great...try having one in the wedding gazebo overlooking the ocean. It's the awesomeist!!! 127 and yes...we're counting!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    jhenderson...the one bedroom ocean suites are great. A little further away from the beaches but the views are awesome. That's the same category of room we're going to be in. Hoping for G Block. Maybe we'll see you there. Oh by the way, if you think the private dinner on the beach is great...try having one in the wedding gazebo overlooking the ocean. It's the awesomeist!!! 127 and yes...we're counting!
    We had the private dinner in the gazebo last month. Fantastic and much more private than the beach, which we did last year.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013 2015

CSS 2014