Default Transportation for dual resort vacation

We are booked to arrive at Couples Negril on 10/8/15 and stay until 10/15/14. We are then staying at Couples Tower Isle until 10/23/14. Does Couples provide transportation from one resort to the other and if so does it matter what time of the day that the travel can take place?

Any information will be helpful. Looking forward to this great vacation as we have been to all the Couples Resorts many times.

Also we are in the middle with our Romance Rewards but was wondering that once we complete our week at Couples Negril if we can count those days and use them to elevate our level once we arrive at Couples Tower Isle.

Please advise and thanks for any input.

Hi Jamon,

Split stays are a great way to get more bang for your buck. The good thing is that Couples Resorts makes the transition from one resort to the other simple. They will transport you between the two at the time of your choosing at no charge.

As your transition will take you across the island plan on about a 2.5 to 3 hour drive. Depending on whether the day is a weekend or workday will affect the drive time as will the time of day of travel. On weekdays we find that leaving earlier is best. Another option is to fly...but that'll cost.

In answer to you question about Romance Rewards earned upon leaving one resort on the way to another...rewards can take weeks to be credited and do not show up on your account immediately. Unless something new has happened your CN credits will not show up until long after you leave CTI so will not elevate your level.

Have a great stay at those Couples Resorts.

Blog Entries

Bart and Bug, thank you for the perfect reply!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Romance Officer View Post
    Bart and Bug, thank you for the perfect reply!
    You are most welcome! Love doing those split stays!!!

Re: The good thing is that Couples Resorts makes the transition from one resort to the other simple. They will transport you between the two at the time of your choosing at no charge.

Would you please tell the people at Couples Tower Isle about this policy. We were there this last October and it didn't work out that way. We were told that we could transfer to Couples Sans Souci at noon. At noon there was no transportation; the person at the front desk was not helpful at all. We ended up having to take a private taxi to Couples Sans Souci.

Blog Entries

Hi NudeBeach,

That is not a typical customer experience, and I am sorry to hear that your initial perception. Next time upon arrival at CTI please be sure to tell the front desk of your request, and they will be sure to coordinate. I always pop back in the day before to make sure we're all set, and I've never experienced an issue. Please let me know if you decide to come back and do a split stay, and I would be happy to help coordinate.
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Jamon,

We did a split stay between CN and CSS in 2014. As everyone has answered above Couples does provide free transportation between resorts.

As far as counting the stayed days...when we arrived at CSS, we told them that we had just transferred to CSS from a week long stay at CN and they adjusted our romance rewards credits. All you have to do is let them know. As always Couples goes the extra mile for the guests.
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014, April 2015, April 2016 Soon Come
    CN April 2014

I just booked a split stay between CN and CSS for December. When I made the reservation I asked about the points and they said that they would count. That's great for us because we will be at the top level and get the 25 minute massage and the 200 credit.